Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 10th December 2019, 01:01 PM
Hatchling

Default Items change colors when upgrade

Hi, in my character in w36 i notice a bug that happened to me at least 5-6 times. When i upgrade non-enchanted items in blacksmith items always change colors. By colors i mean same equipment but different variety. Attributes don't change though.

It's kinda boring when you find good looking item and when i upgrade it it becomes another color. Please fix this, my character is Berserker by the way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucretius For This Useful Post:
Leander (10th December 2019)
Old 14th December 2019, 01:16 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Not a bug as it has been that way since day 1. it is good for ppl who still need scrapbook items. throw an item from that item family in and hope that color shows up then bam in your scrapie book.
Old 22nd December 2019, 10:45 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Not a bug as it has been that way since day 1. it is good for ppl who still need scrapbook items. throw an item from that item family in and hope that color shows up then bam in your scrapie book.
In my opinion, it is a bug. Another thing is when yo uthrow something i nthe toilet. If it's not an accessory/ring/necklace, the item will change classes. But if it IS an accessory/ring/necklace, as there are no classes, there is a colour change (meaning it's a different item, WC just changes the item).

In the blacksmith, upgrading an item does not change its class. So no reason for it to change colour.

Also yes, I like to find some kind of logic everywhere
Old 1st January 2020, 12:04 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by beroun View Post
In my opinion, it is a bug. Another thing is when yo uthrow something i nthe toilet. If it's not an accessory/ring/necklace, the item will change classes. But if it IS an accessory/ring/necklace, as there are no classes, there is a colour change (meaning it's a different item, WC just changes the item).

In the blacksmith, upgrading an item does not change its class. So no reason for it to change colour.

Also yes, I like to find some kind of logic everywhere
Yes it is suppose to change class when you drop something in the toilet thats how they started it from day one back then there were no dungeons that drop epics or even normal items for your companions was the only way and still is the best way to gear up your other class companions as for changing colors as I said before not a bug if the item changes there would and should be a chance for it to change the color of the item as well. Those items that dont have a class in a sense do would you put a ring for example that has str as a stat bonus on a mage. or a int necklace on a scout not me.