Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Accolades & Critics

Notices

Old 23rd November 2019, 12:40 AM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepyBullets View Post
In this case we don’t know who you have doing your ads [...] Maybe tell us who is doing the ads and how to reach them
FLYING TUBE / ADS:

1) They aren't "our" ads. We only embed the Flying Tube with ads.

2) Clients contact the ad company and not us and buy ads from them to be displayed in a country of their choice, but not from us...we aren't involved.

3) Make sure not to use a popup blocker as it might keep ads from appearing.

4) If no ads are available, we cannot change it nor is the ad company able to...it simply means no client bought ads to display.

5) If an ad is shown and does not give you lucky coins, report the video by sending a support ticket to us! Important: We need the video ID and product! Sometimes only a black window pops up without an ID. In this case we cannot do anything. If an ID is displayed, we will forward your report to the ad company and they will remove the faulty video from the pool of ads.

If no ID is displayed, we are not able to report the faulty video as nobody knows what product would have been advertised. An empty or black window is just an empty window and "Ad company, please remove the video resulting in an empty window as it does not work" does not make sense because nobody knows which video in the pool of videos causes this error. In this case, everybody has to wait till the faulty video expires and will be removed from the video pool automatically.

===========

OFFERS FOR FREE MUSHROOMS:

If an offer for free mushrooms does not give you your reward, you need to contact the company in charge. We only embed the service, but cannot send you the mushrooms in case of problems. Click on "Mushrooms", "Offfers" and find the one you had. The support link is displayed under every offer.

If no offers are available, we cannot change it as the companies Fyber or Trialpay are responsible.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Last edited by Leander; 23rd November 2019 at 12:44 AM.
Old 24th November 2019, 03:52 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

The old we need a video ID I have had at least 20 different videos and ALL have had the same number. I dont mean brand "x" 20 times I mean Brands A-Z had bad videos with the same ID so how are they to know which one and TBH if I sent a ticket for each video that didnt work it would be a full time job. I could understand one happening once in awhile but when 75% dont work by either just gray screen to watching a video and getting no lucky coins. this means there is something very wrong with either a- the embedding which i dont feel that is the issue but more with option b- how send 3rd party is delivering send videos. I would assume that if players are not getting credit for watching the videos that Playa is not as well but I am very sure the 3rd party is getting their money from the ad providers because if they werent (as the rock would say) you can beat your candy arse that it would be fixed within an hour.
CreepyBullets (24th November 2019)
Old 24th November 2019, 05:20 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
FLYING TUBE / ADS:

1) They aren't "our" ads. We only embed the Flying Tube with ads.

2) Clients contact the ad company and not us and buy ads from them to be displayed in a country of their choice, but not from us...we aren't involved.

3) Make sure not to use a popup blocker as it might keep ads from appearing.

4) If no ads are available, we cannot change it nor is the ad company able to...it simply means no client bought ads to display.

5) If an ad is shown and does not give you lucky coins, report the video by sending a support ticket to us! Important: We need the video ID and product! Sometimes only a black window pops up without an ID. In this case we cannot do anything. If an ID is displayed, we will forward your report to the ad company and they will remove the faulty video from the pool of ads.

If no ID is displayed, we are not able to report the faulty video as nobody knows what product would have been advertised. An empty or black window is just an empty window and "Ad company, please remove the video resulting in an empty window as it does not work" does not make sense because nobody knows which video in the pool of videos causes this error. In this case, everybody has to wait till the faulty video expires and will be removed from the video pool automatically.

===========

OFFERS FOR FREE MUSHROOMS:

If an offer for free mushrooms does not give you your reward, you need to contact the company in charge. We only embed the service, but cannot send you the mushrooms in case of problems. Click on "Mushrooms", "Offfers" and find the one you had. The support link is displayed under every offer.

If no offers are available, we cannot change it as the companies Fyber or Trialpay are responsible.

Ok well then as stated before post the phone number/email address/contact information for the ad company. if you want us to discuss it with them then tell us who they are.....

Let me state something you have said several times “we embed” meaning there is something you do, and you actually have to do more then “embed” otherwise we wouldn’t get lucky coins for rewards. You can say “we only embed” all you want but we all know that’s hogwash.

1)So if all you do is embed does that mean you guys are letting the ad company have access to your game code to actually create the display for the flying tube? of so that’s pretty poor business practice, why don’t you go ahead and email me a copy of your code while you are at it.

2) you are involved because we receive an ingame reward for viewing the ads. If you have 0 involvement with this process then no one would get any rewards for viewing ads because how would you know we are watching ads to provide us a reward. Unless again you are letting the ad company access YOUR COMPANYS CODE, then you are 100% involved and there are things on your side that you should have the ability and knowledge to check. If you would have at least done that it would be great but you immediately blame someone else before checking a single thing. All that I am saying is you didn’t even try....

3) I’m on an iPhone, I don’t have a pop up blocker

4)I live in the United States, we are an ad happy country, you probably make more money off of ads from the us then any other country because we like to waste our money.

5) have watched several videos and don’t see an ID number anywhere, if you could please find an iPhone and watch a video and post a tutorial of where it is at that this “video ID” is at then please do. If not then maybe you can see what I am talking about for yourself.... oh wait you don’t care enough to even try your probably going to blame someone else as to why you can’t test with an iPhone, that’s the normal trend here....

Anything else I can dissect?

Last edited by CreepyBullets; 24th November 2019 at 05:22 PM.
Old 25th November 2019, 02:53 PM
Adventurer

If you expect the support to reachout through an third party you propably didnt have all to much support contact till now xD
Though I dont find information on whom is in charge for videos too, based on Leanders answer I thought it would be fiber too.

If you get no tubes its most likely there are no adds for u, if u think there should be adds for u because you live in the us, what should playa do about it? Film some adds on their own?

I can very well understand if support is ignoring you.
Old 25th November 2019, 05:16 PM
Hatchling

Thumbs down Support for name - change

Moreover , i asked about 3 weeks ago , from support , to change my name on w36 ... But no response .....
I can't understand how diffucult is it to just change a single name
Old 25th November 2019, 07:11 PM
Community Manager

Fyber/Trialpay is responsible for in-game offers.

The ads are added by a different company. It's business2business, you cannot talk to them individually.

Moreover, this is my last time I will point this out - an ad can be only reported by sending the video ID and the company/brand/product. If only a black window pops up, we are not able to report it as a matter of fact.

If NOTHING is shown, it is impossible to know which ad should have been displayed. Nobodoy knows, neither the company in charge nor we.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiancoVerde13 View Post
Moreover , i asked about 3 weeks ago , from support , to change my name on w36 ... But no response .....
I can't understand how diffucult is it to just change a single name
Check your spam folder. If you haven't received the autoreply and the ticket ID, your ticket wasn't sent successfully and you need to send it again.
All tickets are replied to within 2 days (office hours Monday to Friday).
In your case, the Italian community manager is in charge.

Old 25th November 2019, 11:57 PM
Hatchling

Quote:

The ads are added by a different company. It's business2business, you cannot talk to them individually.

Moreover, this is my last time I will point this out - an ad can be only reported by sending the video ID and the company/brand/product. If only a black window pops up, we are not able to report it as a matter of fact.

If NOTHING is shown, it is impossible to know which ad should have been displayed. Nobodoy knows, neither the company in charge nor we.

Check your spam folder. If you haven't received the autoreply and the ticket ID, your ticket wasn't sent successfully and you need to send it again.
All tickets are replied to within 2 days (office hours Monday to Friday).
In your case, the Italian community manager is in charge.

I am Greek , but my COMA answered me every 6-7 days .. But he finally changed me after 3 weeks ..
Old 26th November 2019, 12:31 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:

Ok here comes 50 tickets a day from me then. You all heard him if thats what it takes to get it fixed let it rain video tickets.
CreepyBullets (26th November 2019)
Old 26th November 2019, 05:39 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Ok here comes 50 tickets a day from me then. You all heard him if thats what it takes to get it fixed let it rain video tickets.
Me too, I’m going to video every ad I view and open a ticket for everyone that fails hopefully after they get like 100 tickets they will finally understand and not just make excuses
Old 26th November 2019, 06:59 PM
Community Manager

If a video does not work, send the video ID and brand. This how reporting faulty videos work.