Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 1st October 2020, 04:02 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum
Default Ideas for Future Events

As we will have another "all in one" event at the weekend and some players find it boring, please post your suggestions for future events here and we will add new ones!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 1st October 2020, 04:46 PM
Mushroom Collector

- Bonus runes from sacrifices in AM
- Shorter dungeon timer
- Free spins
- Higher chance for black gems
- Shorter quest timers (same as enchant, quest time stays same)
- Bigger gem span (both min & max)
- Chance to get resources from city guard
- Cheaper items in shop
SFTools - https://sftools.mar21.eu
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mar21 For This Useful Post:
KO771 (12th October 2020), Leander (1st October 2020), PziCrow (1st October 2020), QeniX (1st October 2020), SilvioSpas (20th October 2020)
Old 1st October 2020, 04:58 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
As we will have another "all in one" event at the weekend and some players find it boring, please post your suggestions for future events here and we will add new ones!
How about a weekend where you can do 1,2 or 3 upgrades for free in the underworld, fortress and maybe even Arena Manager?
The Following User Says Thank You to slasker For This Useful Post:
Leander (1st October 2020)
Old 1st October 2020, 05:02 PM
Greenhorn

I do very like octoberfest event with free beers. Its super unique. The "all-in" bonus maybe too much, but i still love it

At Halloween, we should have shorter dungeon timers for more "spooky adventure"

On Black Friday, the black-gems mining only thing is super good, but you should decrease its duration time to 2-4 hours maybe, only for the event.

At Christmas, all-in event is super fine. I did also like the Calendar, but the new daily login ruined its uniqueness. However, if we will get stronger bonus, like the prev. year (epic items for example), its totally great too

For Easter, i think you should create some brand new event: Egg Hunting. After every adventure there is a chance to obtain an Easter Egg. These items are only usable during the event and this time a special vendor will appear, where you can exchange your eggs for various items. For example the Easter epics, potions, fruits, crystals etc.

Finally for the Birthday Event: the Biggest Update in the year + free spins at Abawuwu + all-in event.
The Following User Says Thank You to Csabior For This Useful Post:
Leander (1st October 2020)
Old 2nd October 2020, 02:50 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasker View Post
How about a weekend where you can do 1,2 or 3 upgrades for free in the underworld, fortress and maybe even Arena Manager?
And what benefit will they give to someone who is already fully upgraded?

Whatever the weekend event is ... it needs to be equal for all players

For instance, resource exchange weekend ... the ability to sell off or exchange resources gained (from forest rarities weekend, perhaps).
#1 International Hall of Fame Attained
1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Deep Mine Master in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Last edited by Strider; 2nd October 2020 at 02:54 PM.
Old 2nd October 2020, 04:37 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post

For instance, resource exchange weekend ... the ability to sell off or exchange resources gained (from forest rarities weekend, perhaps).
There is no direct benefit for those who are already fully equipped, but it helps newer characters having a chance of climbing the ranks; indirectly it gives you someone to compete against... With all the extensions that have come over the years, you stand no chance starting a new character unless you are willing to spend 5 digit amount of $'s. There arent many of those, i guess.
Old 2nd October 2020, 04:50 PM
Hatchling

My english is poor ,so I’m fraid you can’t understand my words.But I hope you can try to read it ,thank you, leander . I want the game would be more and more interesting.

1)Create new feature. Event limited. Name Dr. Abawuwu ‘s wishing wheel Event. The wishing wheel could give you power in temporary. Give him 100000000 gold , boost up your hero's respective Attributes as double (for example STR 200 after boost is 400) and last for 10 hours. Also you can cost 100 mushrooms , boost up your hero's respective Attributes as double and last for 24 hours.

2) Create new feature. Event limited. Name historic trace Event . In the trace you can meet great deal of war heros and great men in history. The historic trace have 1000 floors.Every 9 floor you have to beat some of strange human or monsters at different era(times), The boss of every tenth floor is the one of the great men in history. You have a 10% chance to gain card pieces for each floor if you defeat them. Every 6 pieces can combined into a rune(magic) card. The card’s ability only used on character‘s weapons . Rune cards have three branch , damage, cure and trap, every branch have 30 cards.(total 90 cards).you can use the fantastic rune weapons in the battle.look likes flame of fire staff ( set fire rune card), it deals additional fire damage to enemies in battle . And look like poison spreader (set toxic rune card), all damage taken by the character will be transferred to the enemy in next attack , Rainbow of blade of puregold(set cure rune card) , damage to the enemy will restore part of the character's hit points n battle.Also you can loot the badge from the great men of history .The badge can collect in the scrapbook.

3) Create new feature, Event limited.Name followmon(monster) Event. The new map is divided into 20 islands with 5 attributes (Constitution,Dexterity,Intelligence,Luck ,Strength). Each island has 10 followmons. (total 200 mons)After you fight against the last pet (boss)of each island and defeated it , it can be captured as a character following pet. If it is a strength pet follow to character , the character‘s strength damage will have great bonus ,also you can use the fruits to upgrading the follow pet’s level. A character can only choose one followmon at a time.

4) Create new feature. Event limited,Name underworld clash Event. Create underworld hero, hero can fight with other player’s underworld heros. one victory can get 1 hero coin, and 200 coins can upgrade the hero's special skills. Every hero only have one skill. The skills can give bonus to the fortress . Look like production bonus, fortress defense bonus, fortress raid bonus and other. The hero has no level system . The hero’s Combat Power decide by the equipment . Equipment can find by gold pit at sometime.

Last edited by misszee; 2nd October 2020 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10th October 2020, 05:03 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:

why does it have to be equal for all players all current events are not equal to all players as it is.

gold event shroomers get more gold not everyone can get shrooms to be able to do 320 thirst more thirst more gold from quests

exp event same as gold more shrooms more quests more exp

rarities event same as the 2 above except chance at more shrooms or resources.

epic event the biggest event for shroomers. no explaination should be needed here.

those that paid to max for buildings have done so long ago for the most part. those that cant or feel that it isnt worth the money has put the leg work in during the original buildings so if there is at least one event helps those still grinding away at them I am for it.

Heck i would be in favor of a fruit event yes most of us shroomers are maxed or almost maxed on our pets but hey if it helps others out all for it.

the new events dont have to be on the weekend and can just be a 1 day thing. say for example on the 15th of each month you can complete a build in fortress or underground for free. Or the first of the month 5x the chance of getting fruit from quests. Or even last day of the month free refreshes of the shops.

all events dont have to be for everyone. current events we have I could do without 2 of them but they are there and I roll with them.

Rant over exit stage left
Old 10th October 2020, 05:05 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
why does it have to be equal for all players all current events are not equal to all players as it is.

gold event shroomers get more gold not everyone can get shrooms to be able to do 320 thirst more thirst more gold from quests

exp event same as gold more shrooms more quests more exp

rarities event same as the 2 above except chance at more shrooms or resources.

epic event the biggest event for shroomers. no explaination should be needed here.

those that paid to max for buildings have done so long ago for the most part. those that cant or feel that it isnt worth the money has put the leg work in during the original buildings so if there is at least one event helps those still grinding away at them I am for it.

Heck i would be in favor of a fruit event yes most of us shroomers are maxed or almost maxed on our pets but hey if it helps others out all for it.

the new events dont have to be on the weekend and can just be a 1 day thing. say for example on the 15th of each month you can complete a build in fortress or underground for free. Or the first of the month 5x the chance of getting fruit from quests. Or even last day of the month free refreshes of the shops.

all events dont have to be for everyone. current events we have I could do without 2 of them but they are there and I roll with them.

Rant over exit stage left
I don't see how any of this helps Playa make their money ... which is the basis of this game ... incentivize those who would spend money, not those who would not.
#1 International Hall of Fame Attained
1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Deep Mine Master in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements
Old 10th October 2020, 08:51 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
I don't see how any of this helps Playa make their money ... which is the basis of this game ... incentivize those who would spend money, not those who would not.
The incentive is to keep the biggest part of your gamers in the game. example if a game has 500 players with 5 who pay. if you only gear the game or mostly gear the game towards the paying players the free players will feel that they are not wanted or ignored and will start leaving. if all your free players leave yes still making the same money but not for lone as ow fun is it to play a game with only 5 players. they will at some point and most likely soon leave the game for another or just leave.

Not saying that things have to start out free for everything but at some point need to make it where free players can feel like they can catch up on parts of the game and feel like they accomplished something. pets and fortress and underground are good places to start that. they have been around for awhile. the events for those can be phased in on newer servers so playa still gets money from the whales and hopefully keep free players happy in the long run.

Edit: I say this cause I seen it happen on a game I use to play.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 10th October 2020 at 08:53 PM. Reason: added an edit