Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 9th September 2013, 11:36 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaotha View Post
I think this rule needs an addition. Now it's impossible for the second best guild to attack the top guild if the honour difference is more than 3000. They maybe have grown stronger than the top guild, but if the top guild do their fighting (and do not attack the second best guild), and the second best guild only get 20 honour from the lower guilds, the 3000-honour gap will never be overcome. So the second best guild will never be able to attack the top guild. This is not fair, and discouraging for the members of the second best guild, so some of them probably will quit playing Shakes&Fidgets.

So I plea that if the rank difference is little (at least 1, but maybe a little more), it always should be possible to attack a higher guild.
Then the unfair friendly attacks of allied guilds will still be reduced, but the second best guild will be able to attack the top guild, even if the the honour difference is more than 3000.
I agree that you should be able to attack 1 guild up even if the difference is over 3000 honor but I think the coding needed to do so would be next to impossible to do but I was also one of the few to think that if the difference was over 3000 below you shouldn't be allowed to attack also.
Old 10th September 2013, 12:15 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
but I was also one of the few to think that if the difference was over 3000 below you shouldn't be allowed to attack also.
so what is guild no1 supposed to do then?
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 10th September 2013, 12:55 AM
Golden Shroomer

How is anyone suppose to have a chance to take over number 1 the way it is if #2 can't attack #1 because of 3000 difference then #1 shouldn't be allowed to attack either for the same reason. I am not saying that there will be many changes if the honor difference is that much but they should have a chance to try if they want to.
Old 10th September 2013, 03:03 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

Check out what I have quoted from you, I talk for you suggestion to not allow guilds attack lower than 3000 honor difference, not about the lower attacking the higher
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 11th September 2013, 06:44 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Even so, I think there is no problem. Second guild should attack third guild to get within range of the first guild.

Then the either attack or defend against the first guild, deciding if they really are better.
Old 11th September 2013, 06:59 PM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cregan View Post
Even so, I think there is no problem. Second guild should attack third guild to get within range of the first guild.

Then the either attack or defend against the first guild, deciding if they really are better.
ok it winds up 2nd is better then 1st so 1st starts attacking 3rd gets 20 honor since 2nd cant attack 1st they end up attacking 4th for 20 honor how are they suppose to get within 3000 honor so they can attack 1st.

They need to either allow any guild to attack any other guild or put back in place the 3000 honor for attacking lower and upper rule.

Yes the odds of a#2 being able to beat a #1 on older server is rare but if u make it impossible to attack them why bother playing.
Old 11th September 2013, 10:33 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Guild 2 needs to pay attention and attack number 3 first! It becomes a game of who can gain the most honor. They should gain more honor from them than guild 1 as guild 2 is closer to guild 3 in ranking.

Overall guild 1 would be harming itself greatly. If guild 2 manages to get guild 3 before them, they would gain experience. They would gain levels faster, get a dungeon done, increase xp and gold gain even more.

Guild 2 would become the better place to be for strong players and guild 1 would crumble until even guild 3 is stronger. With no-one to attack they won't gain any honor. Once guild 2 or 3 comes into range they fall faster than a brick from a flat.

I agree it's a lot of work for something simple, but the alternative is an equally faulty system
Old 12th September 2013, 05:34 PM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cregan View Post
Guild 2 needs to pay attention and attack number 3 first! It becomes a game of who can gain the most honor. They should gain more honor from them than guild 1 as guild 2 is closer to guild 3 in ranking.

Overall guild 1 would be harming itself greatly. If guild 2 manages to get guild 3 before them, they would gain experience. They would gain levels faster, get a dungeon done, increase xp and gold gain even more.

Guild 2 would become the better place to be for strong players and guild 1 would crumble until even guild 3 is stronger. With no-one to attack they won't gain any honor. Once guild 2 or 3 comes into range they fall faster than a brick from a flat.

I agree it's a lot of work for something simple, but the alternative is an equally faulty system

ok say #2 attacks #3 and they have over 3000 honor then #3 they get 20 honor and #1 attacks #4 and gets 20 honor same boat no chance at rank changes. Even if #1 imploded and 1 player remained as long as they attacked 2 times a day they would never lose the top spot since they would gain 20 honor per win. Since they can attack any guild below them all they have to do is find a low lvl guild to attack. As I said b4 either allow any guild to attack any other guild or put back in place the old rule.
Old 17th September 2013, 02:10 AM
Farm Hand

Please not bring back the old rule.
Our guild couldn't attack for weeks because guild number 2 lost and got out of range and stayed out of range. That's so boring and unfair for not gaining experience and it even cost us members who run away to a guild who can do guild fights. Having guild fights is an important part of the game. I admit that a guild directly under your guild always should have the chance to challenge the one directly above, no matter the honor range.

At moment on S2 i see guild 2 attack guild 10 and not guild 3. Actually guild 2 never attack guild 3 for weeks but always a lower one even while guild number 3 is mostly not under attack at all. It's a common strategy that a guild chose a lot weaker opponent if the reward of experience stays the same.
Old 17th September 2013, 10:07 AM
Greenhorn

At the moment it must be boring for top guild in s2 since there is noone to attack them. how boring is that. I'm active leveler in s2 but I would never apply for that guild because being attacked by other guilds is part of game and if you cant be attack due to stupid rule then what is the point of playing the game