Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 15th February 2019, 01:08 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Is warrior weak?

I used to play the game very long time ago in 2011, 3 days ago i am back with a new server also using warrior.
Is it my imagination or warrior is actually weaker than any other class in the game? I some times fight people lower than my level and i have better stats than them and their equipment is not realy better but they defeat me in the arena, either warrior is realy unfairly weaker than other classes or i am missing something
For stats i am increasing it this way (3strength:2constitution:1luck),is there anything wrong with it?
+ When i logged in took a look in my very old account i noticed that i can enter arena while i am taking mission the same time, and i forgot how i got this ability, so how do i get it in my new account?
+Is it real the when you get higher levels you will get less mushrooms from quests a day? I am in my 3rd or 4th day and i get like 2 mushrooms a day, is it gonna decrease in the future?

Last edited by Akai shuichi; 15th February 2019 at 01:38 PM.
Old 15th February 2019, 01:52 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

All classes are balanced. A warrior does not deal much damage but has more constitution.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Akai shuichi (15th February 2019)
Old 15th February 2019, 02:13 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai shuichi View Post
I used to play the game very long time ago in 2011, 3 days ago i am back with a new server also using warrior.
Is it my imagination or warrior is actually weaker than any other class in the game? I some times fight people lower than my level and i have better stats than them and their equipment is not realy better but they defeat me in the arena, either warrior is realy unfairly weaker than other classes or i am missing something
For stats i am increasing it this way (3strength:2constitution:1luck),is there anything wrong with it?
+ When i logged in took a look in my very old account i noticed that i can enter arena while i am taking mission the same time, and i forgot how i got this ability, so how do i get it in my new account?
+Is it real the when you get higher levels you will get less mushrooms from quests a day? I am in my 3rd or 4th day and i get like 2 mushrooms a day, is it gonna decrease in the future?
In order to enter arena/dungeon while doing missions, you need to complete the mirror.

About warriors, I believe they truly shine in lategame - take a look in old servers, and check out how tanky those warriors are.
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
Akai shuichi (15th February 2019)
Old 15th February 2019, 02:54 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Classes are more or less balanced in pvp.

In pve, they are not. Scouts and assassins can close dungeons quicker.

Battle mage is by far the less competitive class
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gully For This Useful Post:
Akai shuichi (20th February 2019), QeniX (16th February 2019)
Old 15th February 2019, 07:10 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai shuichi View Post
Is it my imagination or warrior is actually weaker than any other class in the game?
in global rank top 10 only 2 non warriors

The Following User Says Thank You to rvm1975 For This Useful Post:
Akai shuichi (20th February 2019)
Old 17th February 2019, 05:29 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

My toon is a warrior and yes all classes are suppose to be balanced but they are not. for dungeons it takes warriors longer to clear them. pvp lower levels about even mid levels (100-200) not so much above 200 warriors seem to bounce back and even get ahead. hard to beat someone when they have over 200 million HP

if thinking about which class to choose think about all that but in the end pick the class you like to play the best. I have my complaints about how warrior get the shaft but I like playing warriors.

( I have played on 12 servers at one time and played all 3 classes that we had at the time so I have seen what each one can do better cant cant.)
Old 19th February 2019, 01:34 PM
Mushroom Collector

Also I will add to all comments above that assassins are similar to scouts (not sure if a little better or a little worse, haven't played that class myself, but very strong as well), whereas "Battle mages" are even worse than mages, so don't even try those.
The Following User Says Thank You to beroun For This Useful Post:
Old 20th February 2019, 03:33 PM
Adventurer

It's often statet that scouts (and now assasins) can clear dungeons faster. Well the pronountiation must be on the can, because they also can clear them slower. It fully depends on your luck to dodge hits and therefore the number of trys you do.

If you play without shrooms and often forget to do your hourly attempts, ending up with an average of 2-3 trys per day, it's very much likely you will need longer as a scout.

It's also worth a thought that in lategame (past the point where you need 1.5 billion ep per levelup and any epsource except dungeons decreases) doing your dungeons as late as possible is actually better, also this is unintentional.
The Following User Says Thank You to Acclamator For This Useful Post: