Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 31st May 2019, 02:23 AM
Weekend Hero

str 3772 +pets..
dex 4877 +12512 +pets
int 3692 +pets
con 4434 +5780 +pets
luck 3866 +5780 +pets
Old 31st May 2019, 10:44 AM
Mighty Hero

Like I said, you start to pay 10 million gold for point at +/- 3400 base points... I don't see where's the problem
Old 31st May 2019, 04:57 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAsh View Post
str 3772 +pets..
dex 4877 +12512 +pets
int 3692 +pets
con 4434 +5780 +pets
luck 3866 +5780 +pets

May I suggest you to completely change the criteria you use to increase your stats?

Secondaries and luck are way too high in comparison to dex/con
Old 31st May 2019, 07:48 PM
Weekend Hero

Then you get min max..
And I found out how luck works.
Raising Secondaries is adding defense..

Apollo:
It happened as soon as my Dex hit it..
And my orifginal comment is mostly about How to find that info, as searching for it on the forum isnt easy.

For all the changes in this game over the years, Why this one has stay'd..
IMO, I dont think it hurts/maters after this point, what we are doing.. its mostly that we are trying to get PVP up to get to the top.
Setting everything to 10,000,000 per point increase, is Not allowing those Below the top, to have much of a chance, when the Top person is 500+..

removeing that Cap, would make this a race to put MORE then the other person into the builds.. The 10million only allows those that spent a TON on Shrooms to get ahead and stay there..
Im 379 #1 is 1353336 honor and about 200 lvl above me.. I cant chase him..I have no chance Unless he quits.
Old 31st May 2019, 08:04 PM
Weekend Hero

It fun being in a clan in the top 20...
W/O a clan of 25+
with an avg of 100 Skill..
A Guild pet to kill that has higher lvl then almost everyone in the clan..
A server that has less then 10% active people, and probably even lower..(allot Lower)
Still fighting in dungeons that the monster Primary is 3-4 times my secondaries for them. and My Primary is 1/2 of their Primary.. Yes Im getting to the end of the Dungeons.. The Monsters are 50+ my level.

then everything Click and cost 10million per skill point..SUCK.
Now I can see why many quit at top..
Old 1st June 2019, 03:31 AM
Farm Hand

So, you want to have the cost of skills go over 10.000.000?
Old 1st June 2019, 04:02 AM
Weekend Hero

PC..
That isnt happening. And I wouldnt care..
Because my few skills that have not reached 10mil, would go up allot faster If I could put points in them until they are 10mill

If you look at the second picture on previous page, the skills have not gone to 10 mill yet on my other character..because the 1 skill(dex) hasnt hit 10mill
And as Apollo mentioned once you hit 3400 points total, Str,dex,int, all head to 10million..even if those points went to con/luck..
Old 1st June 2019, 04:15 AM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PziCrow View Post
So, you want to have the cost of skills go over 10.000.000?
Ever done a math trick about 2 cars following each other at the same speed?
the First one hit the City limits and has to slow, before the 2nd car catches up..Then they go the same speed as long as the First does not Slow or stop..

think about that when Everyone hits the Limit in game..
BAM! you all go the same speed.
If the person at the top, dont play for 1 day, I get a small chance.
If he goes on vacation, If he gets sick, if he does not play for more then a few days...More chance..but as soon as he in online again..No one has any chance to gain on him.
And Iv mentioned before about a Indicator to show if Others are playing..So I can Know if those 200+ above me are still playing. Even with that, they Still fight as if they have played forever, if you attack individuals.. If we attack Clans, it nice to know Before we attack that 2/3 of that clan arnt playing, It gives us a big chance to know WHO and how many we are going to fight.
Old 1st June 2019, 06:33 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAsh View Post
For all the changes in this game over the years, Why this one has stay'd..
IMO, I dont think it hurts/maters after this point, what we are doing.. its mostly that we are trying to get PVP up to get to the top.
Setting everything to 10,000,000 per point increase, is Not allowing those Below the top, to have much of a chance, when the Top person is 500+..

removeing that Cap, would make this a race to put MORE then the other person into the builds.. The 10million only allows those that spent a TON on Shrooms to get ahead and stay there..
Im 379 #1 is 1353336 honor and about 200 lvl above me.. I cant chase him..I have no chance Unless he quits.

Its not his fault that top1 started playing earlier than you/playing smarter than you/spend more money than you or he is just better than you.
Removing cap will be totally unfair. 10 mil cap for 1 stat point is fine.

And you spent too much gold for other stats. You dont need too much luck, str and int when your primary stat is dex. Even top 1 (521 lvl) on old server where I am playing has ~2800 base stat of luck, 3k int and 3,6k of dex but he is a warrior. If you want to have these stats at higher values then use epic items and black gems.

Last edited by Pomurnik; 1st June 2019 at 06:35 AM.
Old 1st June 2019, 08:53 AM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomurnik View Post
Its not his fault that top1 started playing earlier than you/playing smarter than you/spend more money than you or he is just better than you.
Removing cap will be totally unfair. 10 mil cap for 1 stat point is fine.

And you spent too much gold for other stats. You dont need too much luck, str and int when your primary stat is dex. Even top 1 (521 lvl) on old server where I am playing has ~2800 base stat of luck, 3k int and 3,6k of dex but he is a warrior. If you want to have these stats at higher values then use epic items and black gems.
So, you like min max? I dont.
and there is bonus from str and Int, if you didnt know..
I like the slow build, and you are guessing REAL hard about how long Iv played..
Im on s1, and been here along time..
But the math speaks for itself. If everyone has the 10m restriction, and is playing, no one will catch up to the leaders. so you night as well quit, or Spend LOTS of money on shrooms.. Because the Drops are pretty bad until there is an event..but then the leaders get those also..

Or you might take the restriction off using the Hall of fame, so I can go down and beat up allot of the Lower 300,000 levels..to get my book filled. Waiting 10 min for each battle kinda sucks..