Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 1st June 2019, 02:56 PM
Mushroom Collector

Yes, I like min - max cap for stats price. I know how stats works in this game and your build is bad. BTW to have 50% chance for critical hit against 600 lvl you need only 12k overall luck. And you want to make really difficult endgame for highlevel players because you cant catch them - this really sucks.

First of all: enemies in shadow world, hydra and incoming dungeons for sure are/will be almost unbeatable and you want to make it harder by increasing price per stat.
2: It will be totally unfair for all players - old and new.
3: You are weaker than top 1 and deal with it. He spent a lot of work to achieve it and you want ruin it because you will never be good as him. Dont be egoist and shortsighted because with your idea and your build you wont be able to clear weak dungeon.

Only 1 thing I want to change for high levels - exp from academy in fortress. Currently is: higher lvl = less exp but it should be reversed.
Old 1st June 2019, 05:28 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

If top 1 is playing for exp quests and you go for gold you can catch up in stats upgrade.

But if you are going to waste a lot of gold in an inefficient build as it is right now, you'll never catch up, with or without min max.

Then again, if you play "perfectly and rationally" spending a lot for shrooms since day 1 noone can catch you unless you are a battlemage ('cose they suck).
Old 1st June 2019, 09:02 PM
Weekend Hero

Oh! the 1 picture I was allowed to show is a secondary character..
And she is Pushing hard and is less then 2 years old in playing. And almost as high as my Main 1st character that is many years old. And he is fighting in the Dark dungeons in the 400+. And my primary goes back and forth from Gold to leveling, and has pushed over 100 levels in a year. My secondary has better stats(IMO)(higher str and INT) and is very close to passing my Primary. So go Figure. Think most of it is the changes in game that were done, rather then my playing, it put allot more into Advancing and pushing the characters Up.. My 2nd has not had a hard time beating anyone and has Zoomed past with hardly a challenge. Even in the Dungeons.

Its still the same analogy..
2 cars going down the road, maybe 1 mile apart. As long as they go the same speed, there is no catching up.

My character lvl 379...393364 honor
Str 4539 base 3782
dex 21,562 4877
int 4615 3703
con 14,565 4434
Luck 13,755 3866
Armour 16,250

2nd lvl 340......299653 honor
str 7123 Base 3141
dex 15,893 3368
int 5828 3141
con 15,553 3242
luck 12,201 3046
Armour 12,140
Iv pushed my 2nd to be Min/max, but it isnt doing much. you can see the Dex and base are great, but Int and Str are higher then my main?? And my 2nd has not hit the 10m restriction...I stopped her dex, before she hit 10m cost.(love that gear.)

Lets look at #1 player.
lvl 532 honor 1,353,939
Str 95,653 base 39166
Dex 18,864 3667
Int 17719 3855
Con 69340 22720
Luck 29428 3428

Int/dex is about 6-1, My primary is only got about 1000 over my base. and the Diff of my best skill over my Int/str is about 5x And his is about the same.. and as I was saying about my 2nd character, She is a monster.
i really dont want to go into drops, and finding stuff to Rig my Primary, but its changed to include that idiot of a Wheel of chance...and the rest has gone away(almost)

Just to point out, Im on the oldest server on my Primary. and I can guess the number if players in Under 10%..and most of us are at the top ranges. so there are allot of Big jumps and Individual battles to win of strong build characters.
And the analogy of the cars Sticks..
I dont know the leveling, but even in DND, its almost Double for every level to gain..and at 10m per point...the Top isnt slowing down its static with everyone playing. And I dont see many personal combats in the last year. 2 at most. because we all have good builds. the line of cars is now a car jam.
Old 1st June 2019, 09:15 PM
Weekend Hero

this is not anything except a suggestion.
Im not debating. I wont..
I can only give you what I see.
I could get upset and just quit..
I could sit here and ask WHY?
Its just I would hope that those responsible could see the tha they have create a stalemate.
go ahead and debate my build...but Im in the top 300 on my servers.. My guild is 26th..even with <25 players and most of them DEAD..
most players in a clan STAY there, or are dead and Cant move.
Finding new players is like going thru >300,000 links to other players and finding no response, because they stopped playing.

good luck folks.
Old 2nd June 2019, 02:00 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Let me get this right cause you think you are not catching up to the top player (obviously he has played longer and is or at least was shrooming) that you want the cost of stat point to go above 10 mill per point. If this is the case you are to put it nicely cra cra. if both of you are doing the same thirst daily you are gainging on him for one it take more exp to gain a lvl then you ( till I believe lvl 390) and you earn more exp per quest on average then him as the higher the lvl you get after lvl 390. also after lvl 390 the less exp you earn from quests, arena, underworld and fortress.

Gold goes up from guard duty as you lvl so that is the only bonus to being a higher lvl but the amount earned is so small to make little to no difference.

As someone else said you toons are built bad; I wouldn't say bad but not ideal the reduced damage from off stats doesn't make up the loss of HP and damage you would have gained by putting more towards those.
Old 2nd June 2019, 04:18 PM
Epic Raid Leader

If Dex is your primary stats then scecondary stats Str and Int and also Luck should never get even close to the 10 million cap. If they did, then you have wasted money and made your character weaker.

All servers have the same rules. Lets say Playa would like to get rid of the 10 million cap, they would need to look at the strongest player in the world and set the cap after the points this person has gathered, so at 70k? 80k? Something like that.
Old 2nd June 2019, 09:44 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Let me get this right cause you think you are not catching up to the top player (obviously he has played longer and is or at least was shrooming) that you want the cost of stat point to go above 10 mill per point. If this is the case you are to put it nicely cra cra. if both of you are doing the same thirst daily you are gainging on him for one it take more exp to gain a lvl then you ( till I believe lvl 390) and you earn more exp per quest on average then him as the higher the lvl you get after lvl 390. also after lvl 390 the less exp you earn from quests, arena, underworld and fortress.

Gold goes up from guard duty as you lvl so that is the only bonus to being a higher lvl but the amount earned is so small to make little to no difference.

As someone else said you toons are built bad; I wouldn't say bad but not ideal the reduced damage from off stats doesn't make up the loss of HP and damage you would have gained by putting more towards those.
So the higher they go, the more they make..Hmmm.. That makes things even worse. As his points are Equal to what I have to use, but he gets more money to do it.. you cant catch him.

Even if the comparison, for level is about the same % of earnings...you wont catch up, as by the time you even get near his level, he would have placed the Same amount of points into his abilities, as I have, over the time to get to his level.

And the secondary skills do have an impact, and even his Base skills are higher then mine..Its a debate I had along time ago. Iv played this game since just after the start when they still had 1 server.
And even looking at his build, he has a problem, as a fighter he has gone with STR more then Con.
Iv also noted that the Clothing he has has pushed him 5-7 times his base.. rather then mine doing about 3 times..

Oh, well. what ever..
Old 3rd June 2019, 12:30 AM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAsh View Post
So the higher they go, the more they make..Hmmm.. That makes things even worse. As his points are Equal to what I have to use, but he gets more money to do it.. you cant catch him.

Even if the comparison, for level is about the same % of earnings...you wont catch up, as by the time you even get near his level, he would have placed the Same amount of points into his abilities, as I have, over the time to get to his level.

And the secondary skills do have an impact, and even his Base skills are higher then mine..Its a debate I had along time ago. Iv played this game since just after the start when they still had 1 server.
And even looking at his build, he has a problem, as a fighter he has gone with STR more then Con.
Iv also noted that the Clothing he has has pushed him 5-7 times his base.. rather then mine doing about 3 times..

Oh, well. what ever..
What were you expecting, someone that started in 2017 be able to catch up with the 2010 players? That doesn't even make sense...

You may catch up in level (the xp you get in missions decreases each level past lvl 393), but you'll never be able to catch in stats - UNLESS, you spend tons of money upgrading your gem mine and getting the best items for yourself.
Old 3rd June 2019, 03:32 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Well Arturu hitting the cap is easy to hit by the time you get to lvl 450+ . I have switched to gold after hitting lvl 500 and get between 800-900+ mill gold a day have all but luck maxed. but where ecash is lvl wise no way he should have those off stats that high.
Old 3rd June 2019, 04:58 AM
Farm Hand

The game is already REALLY slow. By removing the cap cost on skills the game will be even slower. Using your own logic, ECAsh, with the cars hitting a wall, if the cap is removed, both cars will just hit an even bigger wall for each skillpoint bought and both cars will slow down much faster, so you will still never be able to catch up.

Last edited by PziCrow; 3rd June 2019 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Grammar