Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 21st June 2019, 11:14 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
You can find them only from Saturday to 30 June.

Yes, it's in the manual. Level 222 and access to tower required. If you meet these requirements, you can find the key in your gem mine.

The arena is free only every 10 minutes, regardless of your opponents.
yes its open..Im in my 380..
IT OPENED after I went an MINED..not before.
Not the Arena.. hall of fame. would be nice NOT to have the 10minute clock on it.. then would have a chance to get the Other 1000+ itrems I didnt get when you introduced the scrap book..
Old 21st June 2019, 11:22 PM
Mushroom Collector

No, it wouldnt be nice. If opponent will choose you then he will farm you all day all night.
Old 22nd June 2019, 01:18 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
There will also be special offers during the birthday event and all events at the same time.

According to Facebook, the surprises are:

1. Fight famous YouTubers in the new Continuous Loop of Idols dungeon
2. Find 10 new epic birthday items (until end of June only)
3. Collect 10 new, insane Achievements
4. The Scrapbook has finally been completed
5. Three fantastic deals for the Wheel of Fortune (available until June 23)
6. Be bewitched by Fidget’s redesigned Magic Shop (remastered version only)
7. Fight 100 repainted enemies (remastered version only)
8. Change the appearance of your epic items at the Smithy (remastered version only)
9. Find the "Real Holy Grail" in the mine (level 85+) to see what scrapbook items you haven't collected yet (Remastered version only)
10. Every event will be active at once from June 21 to 23: More experience, more epic items (from level 50), more Gold, more Rarity Bundles, and 20% more mushrooms from the Mushroom Dealer!
SURPRISE the 10 surprises are mainly a joke expect maybe #'s 1 and 5.
2 new epics meh; 3 new achievements yuck; 4scrapbook definently could have done without; 6 a remade shop that not a surprise that is just a sad add in to make a round number; 7 same for his one as the last one just sad very very sad; 8 meh ; 9 not sure on this as not sure what it does if what scroll over says is what it does then that what hourglass is for skipping quests. 10 we get that a couple times a year so meh. if added more to it like multiple drops like for example fruit and items on same quest as well and or free 320 thirst for all. then it would be good. but nope didnt get it so it get a meh.
Old 22nd June 2019, 01:31 AM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Yes, it's in the manual. Level 222 and access to tower required.
There is an error in the manual, instead of level 222 it says level 2222.
Old 22nd June 2019, 01:47 AM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by katastrofeas View Post
There is an error in the manual, instead of level 222 it says level 2222.
Oh wow! Corrected, thank you!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
katastrofeas (22nd June 2019)
Old 22nd June 2019, 07:41 AM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomurnik View Post
No, it wouldnt be nice. If opponent will choose you then he will farm you all day all night.
????
Are you talking of letting people use the Hall of Fame??
there are some restrictions to it.
And people HAVE farmed me. the main thing is you cant/couldnt hit anyone passed 50 +/- levels away and get anything. they get EXP.. Arena you can loose abit more.. I think they could only hit you ?? times per day. And if anything, you could talk to your clan and Hit him all day long..
Old 22nd June 2019, 02:55 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
As I said some days ago, the birthday update isn't the only one in the entire year.

The game is only 10 years old. It does not necessarily mean there will be the most awesome update ever. I understand that you would have expected more though.
Just to finish this subject (at least from me), I think the update itself is not the main problem in here, we're upset because every single time we get an 'update' is not anything big and you always say something like "maybe next time we get something better!" Of course, we know it's not your fault, but we are sick of waiting and waiting and waiting, just so that everytime we get an announcement about some update coming we get, once again, disappointed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
heretic (29th June 2019), Leander (22nd June 2019), theDevil (22nd June 2019)
Old 23rd June 2019, 01:34 AM
Farm Hand

Usually the biggest update of the year never happens in summer. The last somewhat big update that happened in summer was the demon portal in 2014.
Old 23rd June 2019, 04:12 AM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAsh View Post
even if you used the 3000, at 10 beers per day, would only be 1 month.
That is about 10 months
Old 23rd June 2019, 02:57 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Just to finish this subject (at least from me), I think the update itself is not the main problem in here, we're upset because every single time we get an 'update' is not anything big and you always say something like "maybe next time we get something better!" Of course, we know it's not your fault, but we are sick of waiting and waiting and waiting, just so that everytime we get an announcement about some update coming we get, once again, disappointed.
I will add my 2 cents. The problem here, in my opinion, is that it actually was advertised as a big update. But why has that happened? Due to other problems we have been complaining about for a long time.
a) We hardly ever get any information about next updates until the day before.
b) We never hear what the devs are working on next, what are their plans.

So why was it advertised as a big update?
a) Big surprises. You cannot say that 10 new things will come, when the only new feature is a dungeon that is incredibly poorly balanced (topic for another day).
Other than that, new album items? Well, if I cared about the game, maybe, but if there's nothing new coming to the game I just don't feel the need to spend hours searching for items in this game when there are no new features that interest me. New album items would be great when fortress was introduced, or underworld, or pets. When those updates happened, people actually were here and played a lot. Now? Not really.
For me, the best thing about the new update is that the dungeon fights get saved automatically when you win. And that is quite frankly sad, when it's an update to celebrate the 10th aniversay (it should have been a huge update, I feel)
b) The community was informed an entire MONTH before! How are we not supposed to get hyped when it's the first time in years we get any info earlier than the day before? We are back at the problems above the picture, you cannot keep your community blind, then make a big announcement and expect the players to not expect a lot

What can be done to fix it?
The update is already done, it cannot be undone. But things can be improved. For example, devs must say "Next update is planned this year" or "Next update will happen at the beginning of 2020" (we DON'T need exact ETAs, so don't worry!). But it has to happen NOW. Players all around the world are disappointed with this update, and if you don't do anything to remedy it, we will be disappointed next update too. So start already making us know what is to come.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to beroun For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (24th June 2019), Bortas (23rd June 2019), heretic (29th June 2019), kečup (24th June 2019), Pomurnik (23rd June 2019), theDevil (24th June 2019)