Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 24th April 2012, 12:04 PM
Greenhorn

Default Stats

As stated already, i m new player, so not yet familiar with all those stats and some on. My question is to follow:

i play a warrior:

- how should i build my stats ? (mainly str, then const and luck...but what about int and dex?) do i need to put points on those 2 stats too? if yet, then how much should i build those 2 ? how much should i build my main ones?

(if explaind, just confirm if for mage and scout its the same deal).

ty in advance!

edit 1: i found this mage guide, and some interesting formula in it. I m wondering how accurate it is and if its good for warriors too.

"Knytul said:
Primary Stat (in this case Int) = 100%
Secondary Stats (in this case Str and Dex) = 20% of your Int cost
Constitution = 80% Int Cost
Luck = 40% Int Cost"

edit 2
oki here are the base stats...yellow color ones of my warrior: (if knytul formula is right, then i wasnt really doing it right):
str 291
dex 85
int 75
const 213
luck 127

my warrior is lvl 34

EDIT 3: Also i m not that much into pvp, i m more interested for single/personal and guild dungeons!!!!!

Last edited by AleeAlee; 24th April 2012 at 12:18 PM.
Old 24th April 2012, 01:18 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleeAlee View Post
As stated already, i m new player, so not yet familiar with all those stats and some on. My question is to follow:

i play a warrior:

- how should i build my stats ? (mainly str, then const and luck...but what about int and dex?) do i need to put points on those 2 stats too? if yet, then how much should i build those 2 ? how much should i build my main ones?

(if explaind, just confirm if for mage and scout its the same deal).

ty in advance!

edit 1: i found this mage guide, and some interesting formula in it. I m wondering how accurate it is and if its good for warriors too.

"Knytul said:
Primary Stat (in this case Int) = 100%
Secondary Stats (in this case Str and Dex) = 20% of your Int cost
Constitution = 80% Int Cost
Luck = 40% Int Cost"

edit 2
oki here are the base stats...yellow color ones of my warrior: (if knytul formula is right, then i wasnt really doing it right):
str 291
dex 85
int 75
const 213
luck 127

my warrior is lvl 34

EDIT 3: Also i m not that much into pvp, i m more interested for single/personal and guild dungeons!!!!!
Str is a lil bit low :X try for level 40 to make it at least 350, con 300 luck 250-300 dex and int are for dungeons and PvP battles , u may increase them but not for now start doing it at 60 lvl , thats the better option , the onther one is pure str warrior , everithing to give u STR no all atribb stuff and int con and luck (epic items) and then u must pvp only warriors , in all cases the epic items is better warrior not full str :> i hope i helped u ! aw and use only STR CON AND LUCK POts and when u have mushrooms u can buy PoEL (pot of eternal life) |use PoEL CON AND STR and u will rock :>
The Following User Says Thank You to muse For This Useful Post:
AleeAlee (24th April 2012)
Old 24th April 2012, 08:01 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

For my warriors I have str normal items or 3 stat epics as for what I put my gold into str and con are equal and then luck is 40% and int/dex 20%. W#ith this build I beat scouts and mages up to and above 20 levels higher then me and beat other warriors 10+ lvls.
Old 24th April 2012, 08:01 PM
Greenhorn

ty for reply Muse =)

tho i would still like some more repys if possible, especially some of those warriors out there =)

btw i checked my s2 warriors, and lvl 30-40 just found few with higher basic str then me, even more none lower lvl then me have more str then me, so is 291 Basis STR really so bad for lvl 34 warrior? i have 657 str with equips tho.

Last edited by AleeAlee; 24th April 2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 24th April 2012, 11:56 PM
Mighty Hero

The 100%, 80%, 40%, 20%, 20% calculation works for ALL classes especially at low levels. For War appx 100% Str, 80%, con, 40% luck, 20% dex and int. Now as you grow, youll come to find out that youll maybe want MORE dex, or MORE luck. and theres nothing wrong with this as your needs for stats will vary depending on your opponent. The % scales are merely an approximate on how to build your stats.

Now as far as equipment. I would use this as a generalization: 2 x5 epics, 2 x3 epics, and the rest pure strength items. Depending on what you are fighting you can use another x5 epic, or x3 epic, or pure str item, but this basis makes it easy for you to quickly adjust your equipment. So say you are fighting another warrior, you can swap the x5 epics out for x3 or pure str items.
The Following User Says Thank You to Knytul For This Useful Post:
AleeAlee (25th April 2012)
Old 25th April 2012, 12:52 AM
Greenhorn

cheers guys for the help =)
Old 25th April 2012, 09:00 AM
Weekend Hero

We gonna do all for new members