Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 24th September 2018, 10:04 AM
Mighty Hero

If you plan to do this 1 and an half year after the creation of your account (that's what I understood), then you will be able to finish some of the content but not all. Maybe fortress, underworld should be already gone and the same for pets (probably still missing one or two for you to find them, though).

About the stats part, you won't see that big of a difference (you were mentioning 20k or 60k, don't exactly remember). That's impossible. You're missing a lot of data and variables on your calculations.
Old 24th September 2018, 10:09 AM
Epic Hero

I already tried this trick. It doesn't work.I have warrior on s1.de with lvl ~350 and gem mine lvl 1. I get like 7.500 gold per gem. After that I decided to upgrade my mine to lvl 10 and guess what happend - I am getting around 75.000 gold per gem.

It just doesn't work like you think - you can find much more gems but their value is much lower. So in conclusion 3 gems form mine lvl 20 will give you same amount like 96 gems form mine lv 1.

Last edited by sharshooter; 24th September 2018 at 10:13 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharshooter For This Useful Post:
Acclamator (24th September 2018), dfps (24th September 2018)