Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23rd November 2018, 04:09 PM
BMWGuinness's Avatar
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Veteran Epic King
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,864
Default Gem Mine 21-25

Today we found out that the cost to upgrade the Gem Mine is:

10 Million Gold
300 Million Wood
100 Million Stone
15 Days Time (Construction)

I am going to make an assumption that the costs will be the same for Levels 21-25 because outside of attacks and

I have a few questions:

1. Will the time to search for gems increase? If so, by how much per level?
2. Will the value of the gems mined increase? If so, by how much per level?
3. Will the stats of the gems mine increase? If so, by how much per level?
4. Will the Upgrade in the Hall of Fame increase to 400?

Here is a quote as to the previous calculation:
__________________
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23rd November 2018, 06:44 PM
Kiengaard Kiengaard is offline
Greenhorn
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
Today we found out that the cost to upgrade the Gem Mine is:

10 Million Gold
300 Million Wood
100 Million Stone
15 Days Time (Construction)
in a facebook post on official profile i've found these posts: "[time] takes no longer than level 20, don´t worry" and "Costs also like the last previous level, no increase."

So:
3.000 gold 165.000.000 woods 54.000.000 stones 15days for gem mine at level 16
15000 gold 1663200 souls 8days 08 hours for pit at level 16.

Last edited by Kiengaard; 23rd November 2018 at 06:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23rd November 2018, 06:46 PM
BMWGuinness's Avatar
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Veteran Epic King
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiengaard View Post
in a facebook post on official profile i've found these posts: "[time] takes no longer than level 20, don´t worry" and "Costs also like the last previous level, no increase."
Well those costs are confirmed in-game so my assumption is correct. But still need those 4 questions answered.
__________________
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 23rd November 2018, 09:32 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 5,117
Default

As far as I know levels 21-25 are like level 20. The only difference is that the attribute bonus of gems is higher.

4. yes

I don't know more. Guess we have to find out.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 24th November 2018, 02:23 AM
BMWGuinness's Avatar
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Veteran Epic King
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
As far as I know levels 21-25 are like level 20. The only difference is that the attribute bonus of gems is higher.

4. yes

I don't know more. Guess we have to find out.
well, that's not the case for the cost

Level 20 Costs: Gold 3,000 |Wood 165 Million | Stone 54 Million


Level 21 Costs: Gold 10 Million | Wood 300 Million | Stone 100 Million
__________________
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24th November 2018, 08:00 AM
Kiengaard Kiengaard is offline
Greenhorn
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
well, that's not the case for the cost

Level 21 Costs: Gold 10 Million | Wood 300 Million | Stone 100 Million
Same for gold pit.
I've started 16th level and it takes 162.000.000 souls and 10.000.000 gold and 15 days duration.
It's not tha same that Playa says in its facebook posts.
I think that these costs are.... crazy.

Last edited by Kiengaard; 24th November 2018 at 08:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24th November 2018, 03:49 PM
Magelie Magelie is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiengaard View Post
Same for gold pit.
I've started 16th level and it takes 162.000.000 souls and 10.000.000 gold and 15 days duration.
It's not tha same that Playa says in its facebook posts.
I think that these costs are.... crazy.
I agree, I don't mind the 10m gold (although it will take a while to pay back), but 162m souls??? iirc, that's about 10 times as much as the previous improvement required. Is this actually correct?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24th November 2018, 05:38 PM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 307
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magelie View Post
I agree, I don't mind the 10m gold (although it will take a while to pay back), but 162m souls??? iirc, that's about 10 times as much as the previous improvement required. Is this actually correct?
on our server with lvl 509 top toon we are getting 160kk souls in 8 days

what the issue?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 24th November 2018, 07:34 PM
BMWGuinness's Avatar
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Veteran Epic King
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post
on our server with lvl 509 top toon we are getting 160kk souls in 8 days

what the issue?
I'm certainly not worried about Underworld ... Fortress on the other hand ... looks like an overall benefit of about 5000 stat points with a full black gem arsenal but it could take a while (especially on my dead server)
__________________
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 25th November 2018, 11:26 AM
Kiengaard Kiengaard is offline
Greenhorn
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 17
Default

https://prnt.sc/lmoq9n

So, when this will be fixed?
Thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'