Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 25th September 2019, 07:46 PM
Vanni Travanish Vanni Travanish is offline
Hatchling
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 4
Default

How long does the new update take to download? I've been downloading all day.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 25th September 2019, 08:31 PM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanni Travanish View Post
How long does the new update take to download? I've been downloading all day.


not that long
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rvm1975 For This Useful Post:
Vanni Travanish (25th September 2019)
  #33  
Old 25th September 2019, 08:56 PM
Vanni Travanish Vanni Travanish is offline
Hatchling
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post


not that long
Then how do I get mine to work? I'm accessing via the web page rather than Steam (https://w30.sfgame.net/ to be exact)

Last edited by Vanni Travanish; 25th September 2019 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 25th September 2019, 09:32 PM
Apollo Apollo is offline
Mighty Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanni Travanish View Post
Then how do I get mine to work? I'm accessing via the web page rather than Steam (https://w30.sfgame.net/ to be exact)
"The new content update 3.042 will be live on s1.de soon. All other worlds will receive it later, it is scheduled for tomorrow 16 CEST."
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 25th September 2019, 09:53 PM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
"The new content update 3.042 will be live on s1.de soon. All other worlds will receive it later, it is scheduled for tomorrow 16 CEST."
I think we also need server side upgrade as well



despite 3.042 no new content
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 26th September 2019, 12:45 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 5,106
Default

Just updated the manual.

Here's the list of runes in the game. They can appear on any item with the exception of damage runes that are restricted to weapons. Runes of the same type add up* and are capped at a certain maximum.

XP for quests, max. +10%
Gold for quests, max. +50%
Chance of epics (shops), max. +50%
Improved item quality, max. 5
Hit points, max. +15%
Fire damage, max. +60%
Cold damage, max. +60%
Lightning damage, max. +60%
Fire resistance, max. +75%
Cold resistance, max. +75%
Lightning resistance, max. +75%
Total resistance, max. +25%

* if your ring has a gold bonus of +10% and your helmet has another +5%, you have a total bonus of +15%.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Last edited by Leander; 26th September 2019 at 01:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
BMWGuinness (26th September 2019), elek1977 (27th September 2019), slasker (26th September 2019)
  #37  
Old 26th September 2019, 01:46 PM
BMWGuinness's Avatar
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Veteran Epic King
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Just updated the manual.

Here's the list of runes in the game. They can appear on any item with the exception of damage runes that are restricted to weapons. Runes of the same type add up* and are capped at a certain maximum.

XP for quests, max. +10%
Gold for quests, max. +50%
Chance of epics (shops), max. +50%
Improved item quality, max. 5
Hit points, max. +15%
Fire damage, max. +60%
Cold damage, max. +60%
Lightning damage, max. +60%
Fire resistance, max. +75%
Cold resistance, max. +75%
Lightning resistance, max. +75%
Total resistance, max. +25%

* if your ring has a gold bonus of +10% and your helmet has another +5%, you have a total bonus of +15%.
This is great news ... I'm glad there are caps!
__________________
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 26th September 2019, 02:32 PM
slasker slasker is offline
Hero
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 228
Default

yes - the numbers seems pretty high.
So - if you have a ring of +50 and a helmet of another +50%, what would be the total bonus? 100% or whatever the max is (10 / 15 / 50 / 75 ). Basically, what I ask for is whether the max numbers in your list are for the item, or in total.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 26th September 2019, 02:38 PM
slasker slasker is offline
Hero
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 228
Default

Just need to read what you wrote :-)

"Runes of the same type add up* and are capped at a certain maximum."
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 26th September 2019, 04:12 PM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 303
Default

16:00 CEST already passed but s1.sfgame.ru still not upgraded

any updates on that?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'