Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > W6 Net > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 26th February 2016, 11:47 AM
Hatchling

Default Recruiting! The Water Bottles

"Water gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no glass, hold no dirt, I shall remain pure. I shall wear no brands and have no price. I shall live and die at my post. I am the plastic in the darkness. I am the bottle on the walls. I am the one that quenches the thirst of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Water Bottles, for this draught and all the draughts to come."

-Wa(l)ter Freshwater, Ex-Guild Lord Commander

Our guild, the Water Bottles is recruiting! I recently started this guild on the International World 6 trying to bring people together and aim for greatness! All levels are welcome! Donations are not required but they're greatly appreciated! We only ask for active members. We currently have only 8 members with a capacity of 10, but wait, don't push 'cause this easily fixable. We offer 12% XP and 14% Gold bonus with that number going up constantly.
Send a message ingame to Siradnil or a private message here and I'll fix you up!