Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 9th June 2017, 08:25 PM
Mushroom Collector

Post New guild dungeons.

About the new update (Achiements) in my opinion it is good but not what the game needs. What the game really needs is new guild dungeons, so my idea is that there should be 50 new Shadow dungeons to the guild, each one very hard do beat, like the first one with oponents of level 300 each one.

And about the rewards, well it's up to you guys to give ideas, but for me a good reward would be like the toilet aura, convinces the merchants to give better itens in the store.

Please give your opinion and ideas

Sorry my english is bad.
Old 10th June 2017, 02:25 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

I agree we need new guild dungeons, but not THAT hard (as you suggest), neither petty item bonus... I'd prefer off-stat bonuses to be honest (main stats would make us too powerful)
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgeKen For This Useful Post:
Shnitel (10th June 2017)
Old 10th June 2017, 11:08 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisser View Post
About the new update (Achiements) in my opinion it is good but not what the game needs. What the game really needs is new guild dungeons, so my idea is that there should be 50 new Shadow dungeons to the guild, each one very hard do beat, like the first one with oponents of level 300 each one.

And about the rewards, well it's up to you guys to give ideas, but for me a good reward would be like the toilet aura, convinces the merchants to give better itens in the store.

Please give your opinion and ideas

Sorry my english is bad.
Super-thumbs up, +1s or whatever else on the new dungeon idea! We NEED endgame content there, and shadow raids is an easy solution (add the same, but harder).

To my opinion though, having them start at lvl300 is CRAZY! The first raid has opponents that are lvl10, and a boss at lvl50. If they are lvl300, that means the final boss (raid 50, normally level 300) will be at level ... 1800. I say keep the levels the way they are, with the normal Shadow boost. It will be good for morale if the first few dungeons are easier!

As for rewards, toilet aura would be nice but I don't think it will be possible. Gold/XP has been done to death. I would like to see a twist here, such as providing a boost to off-stats (for defending against other classes, and raid/twister bosses). Will make opponents (ESPECIALLY twister/late Easteros) much easier.
Magelie (12th June 2017), Shnitel (10th June 2017)
Old 10th June 2017, 12:06 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post
Super-thumbs up, +1s or whatever else on the new dungeon idea! We NEED endgame content there, and shadow raids is an easy solution (add the same, but harder).

To my opinion though, having them start at lvl300 is CRAZY! The first raid has opponents that are lvl10, and a boss at lvl50. If they are lvl300, that means the final boss (raid 50, normally level 300) will be at level ... 1800. I say keep the levels the way they are, with the normal Shadow boost. It will be good for morale if the first few dungeons are easier!

As for rewards, toilet aura would be nice but I don't think it will be possible. Gold/XP has been done to death. I would like to see a twist here, such as providing a boost to off-stats (for defending against other classes, and raid/twister bosses). Will make opponents (ESPECIALLY twister/late Easteros) much easier.
When I was suggesting that the opponents starts at level 300 I was suggesting that the entire raid is level 300 and then the next one is level 310, for example, and the final raid should be level 500 that is the max level today.
Old 10th June 2017, 12:54 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

well if we got new guild dungeons I think it should continue from where current ones left off with difficulty. As for rewards I think it should give lots of gold and exp. to start with and maybe a set of pots that will last a week so that would be 2 XL main stat pots and con pots as well as 1 PoeL.

Or could give gems based off gem mine of each player.
Old 10th June 2017, 01:22 PM
Epic Hero

.. or have shadow dungeons next to the normal ones, in a similar fashion with shadow world.

Eg, if shadow raids are unlocked after normal raid 30, you have 2 raids to work on (once activated, current guilds will blast through the first eg 10 shadow raids, and the next will be harder than the current 50th).

In my mind, that would add value to both the currently growing guilds and the ones that have max'd out.
Old 11th June 2017, 10:32 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post
.. or have shadow dungeons next to the normal ones, in a similar fashion with shadow world.

Eg, if shadow raids are unlocked after normal raid 30, you have 2 raids to work on (once activated, current guilds will blast through the first eg 10 shadow raids, and the next will be harder than the current 50th).

In my mind, that would add value to both the currently growing guilds and the ones that have max'd out.
I like the ide of a shadow world guild dungeon but TBH I think it should be for when current ones are maxed out only as guild have enough just beating the first 50 without having to worry about even more dungeons at the same time.