Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 9th July 2016, 02:33 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Angry Still no password for my account.

Hello.

I have been trying to contact the shakes and fidget support for months now, regarding my account.

I wanted to set a password so I could log in on mobile and browser before I went on vacation (this will be in a few weeks).

At one point I succeeded in getting a mail from shakes and fidget to verify my account and get a password. Clicking on the link in the mail told me that I already verified it but I never got a mail or the free shrooms you get when you do so.

I Tried all the passwords and different e-mail addresses I could think of but still no luck.

I contacted the shakes and fidget support 4 times in the past 4 months and I still didn't get a response.

Can I please get in contact with someone from the team so they can reset and help me set my password?

My name is skulleater from international world 7.

- Skulleater
Old 9th July 2016, 08:33 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulleater View Post
Hello.

I have been trying to contact the shakes and fidget support for months now, regarding my account.

I wanted to set a password so I could log in on mobile and browser before I went on vacation (this will be in a few weeks).

At one point I succeeded in getting a mail from shakes and fidget to verify my account and get a password. Clicking on the link in the mail told me that I already verified it but I never got a mail or the free shrooms you get when you do so.

I Tried all the passwords and different e-mail addresses I could think of but still no luck.

I contacted the shakes and fidget support 4 times in the past 4 months and I still didn't get a response.

Can I please get in contact with someone from the team so they can reset and help me set my password?

My name is skulleater from international world 7.

- Skulleater
I assume you are playing on steam if you don't have a password. PM Leander here and tell him what is going on as he is only one that can help you from here.
Old 11th July 2016, 04:22 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

If you don't receive a reply within 48 hours, something went wrong. It could be that the reply is in the spam folder or your email provider automatically deleted the reply.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 18th July 2016, 12:35 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Thumbs down

I have been talking to leander for quite some time now and I still haven't received a password. It's taking a lot longer than it should. He asks me for info, I send it to him. He asks me for more info, I send that (why didn't he tell me that the first time), then he doesn't reply for 2 days, I reply again asking if everything is okay. The next day he asks me to send the same info again.. I send it, now I haven't heard from him in 3 days. I only have 2 days left before I leave and I want to get a password so I can log in.

Getting a password to log in should be something that takes minutes. Not months.
Old 18th July 2016, 07:59 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

I haven't received your first PM and only replied to your other PM now due to the weekend. I've sent the password.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Tags
mobile, password, support