Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 28th March 2018, 04:05 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

What about your level totals, both earth and light? It's not all about the 20th pet only.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 28th March 2018, 05:11 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Gilde: RO forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
The whole pack boosts your attributes, namely +1% per pet. For example, if you have 10 earth pets you get a +10% bonus to intelligence. After finding Tricerawood you got another +1%.
In this case, it was supposed to have more bonuses than usual, i mean, with 3 pets 100 and the 20th pet 100, he had around 34-35k stats, after another 6 pets level'd to 100, he has 36k stats.
So, if im right, and i hope i am, the 20th with all 10th pets level'd to 100, should be around 37-38k, instead of 36 xD

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
Old 28th March 2018, 05:39 PM
Mushroom Collector

Maybe Im lost in translation but from what I see, OP is little confused. How system works: When you find an egg and get new pet, two things happen - all pets of that habitat get 5% bonus to stats (100% for all 20 pets) and your character gets 1% bonus of related stat (20%max). Later, when you feed pet to lvl 100, pets get nothing! and you character gets another 0,5% to stats (1,5% for this specific pet). If we continue, this bonus increases to 0,75% for lvl 150 (1,75% total) and finally 1,0% for lvl 200 (2,0% total). From this, max bonus you get from pets to single stat is 40% when you feed all pets to lvl 200.
Old 31st March 2018, 08:31 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
What about your level totals, both earth and light? It's not all about the 20th pet only.
Level total of light pets is 840 and of earth pets is 979. Isn't it worth a check? It is either that light pets wrongly have more bonuses or that the 19th earth pet doesn't give bonuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bortas View Post
How system works: When you find an egg and get new pet, two things happen - all pets of that habitat get 5% bonus to stats
Ahh this is the whole point. I DIDN'T GET THOSE BONUSES. Neither for char or pets. All those light and earth element comparisons were only to provide evidence for the forum. I was completely sure there was a problem even before comparing pets. So I am not confused I am also sure that each level-100 pet gives a bonus to its element's pets. Otherwise the attributes wouldn't go above 32,320 after the patch (that made level-100 pets give bonuses).(16160 base attribute)*200%=32320
Actually, it seems Shnitel didn't get the bonus either (explained in earlier posts) so it's not only me, at least.
Old 31st March 2018, 09:18 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

There is also some new calculation. A lot of players reported that they lost attributes. Still waiting for the official reply if this was changed on purposed (how the pet bonus is calculated) or if this is a bug.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 31st March 2018, 10:27 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
There is also some new calculation. A lot of players reported that they lost attributes. Still waiting for the official reply if this was changed on purposed (how the pet bonus is calculated) or if this is a bug.
Ok. But I want to say that this bug happened before the level 200 pet update so they are probably unrelated. I hope this will also be solved. Thanks!