Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 26th June 2016, 05:00 PM
Mushroom Collector

Post Guild dungeons.

My idea is that there would be the 50 Shadown Guild Dungeons. For each one done it increases the power of the itens. Of course that there is no help from the Tower companions. Because I think the guild hasen't been upgraded for a while. Please comment my idea
Old 26th June 2016, 05:19 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Well I do like the idea of shadow guild dungeons but instead of increasing power of items as Playa hasn't shown they can do that to items currently equipped. the rewards should be gold equal to say 5 hours guard duty, exp equal to say about 10 or 20 minutes thirst and increase production time by 1% of resources in fortress. Maybe along with that 1 fruit for main stat element. yes it is a lot but if they make the shadow guild dungeons harder like the did player ones then the rewards should fit the cost.
Old 26th June 2016, 05:53 PM
Hero

Gilde: UK forum

I like the sound of some of these ideas. I just think that the guild should have more features in it because some guilds have already completed 50/50 dungeons and they have nothing else to do except same old portal and guild fights.
Old 26th June 2016, 06:31 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Well I do like the idea of shadow guild dungeons but instead of increasing power of items as Playa hasn't shown they can do that to items currently equipped. the rewards should be gold equal to say 5 hours guard duty, exp equal to say about 10 or 20 minutes thirst and increase production time by 1% of resources in fortress. Maybe along with that 1 fruit for main stat element. yes it is a lot but if they make the shadow guild dungeons harder like the did player ones then the rewards should fit the cost.
I think the reward should be more special.
Old 26th June 2016, 10:27 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

I do as well but what I suggested is a good start and hey getting resources quicker is a good thing. even better would be to have upgrading time reduced as part of the rewards.
Old 26th June 2016, 10:48 PM
Farm Hand

Yeah I'm in for this.
I especially like bobo's idea that a win results an increase in production for wood/stone (and maybe exp from the academy), but for 2% (50 dungeons * 2% = 100% increase).

Last edited by BONESKY; 26th June 2016 at 11:06 PM.
Old 27th June 2016, 12:35 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
I do as well but what I suggested is a good start and hey getting resources quicker is a good thing. even better would be to have upgrading time reduced as part of the rewards.
Yes it is a good start but I think that for each dungeon done should increase itens power like the archane do. For example for each dungeon increases 5 points in each stat in each item.
Old 27th June 2016, 06:49 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

How about every lvl of shadow guild dungeons add x amount to total guild lvl of Hall of Knights?
Old 29th June 2016, 03:40 PM
Mushroom Collector

I don't think so because gems as already a lot of improvements.
Old 29th June 2016, 04:58 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

as a high lvl i would like to see further exp bonus and as a guild master i would like to see more space for extra members. but any guild update will do for me, it's been long since we had anything to do with the guild
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13