Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 4th January 2011, 09:21 PM
Farm Hand

Talking Epic Boss

Well, i see some epic bosses that can be hunt ONLY by some guild alliances, only +100 level players can take part but must be 100 players or so ( all level 100 +) and after the fight if is win some ecpic 5 items drop, that will be randomly get by only 5 players. Imagine this will be FUN !
Old 5th January 2011, 12:57 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Fun but only for those that get the items. The rest of the players will complain (below level 100 and above 100 but not getting an item).

Remember that players want an equal challenge. Unfair parts of the game will cause many complaints.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 6th January 2011, 08:44 AM
Farm Hand

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Unfair parts of the game will cause many complaints.
Yep, but I have other idea Insteed of items, the epic bosses drom for all, epic parts of an item, and I am shure none will complain that min level for join the fights is 100, couse as the dungeons are, you must be high level for a high dungeon, so here, must be high level ( min 100) to take part in a epic guild alliance battle. Then when you kill few epic monsters, and you gather all parts, you can put them together and make one epic item. The monsters will be random, so will not be that easy to gather all the items, and also, will not be easy to do guild alliances all the time to fight them ( once a mounth or week a epic monster apear)...and that will be very challanging to the game !
Old 29th January 2011, 04:32 PM
Farm Hand

No oppinions to my last reply?
Old 3rd March 2011, 07:06 AM
Greenhorn

If you're talking about players from different guilds uniting to take down an Epic boss, then perhaps the boss can drop donatable mushrooms to each participant? Otherwise you're left with just more gear, gold, and xp, which ultimately doesn't make the quest all that exciting given the entry requirements. Alternatively you can add another player achievement for epic dungeons: +5 to all attributes per epic boss kill. I say "+5" because a level 100 guy barely notices an extra +1.