Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 17th July 2013, 08:37 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Do some of you donate potions to the toilet? Items give you more mana points so I'd recommend items instead of potions. If you don't have an item to sacrifice just do a quest with an item reward or buy a cheap item in the shops (useful for higher levels with lots of gold).
i think he means to throw potions in to get potions suited for your class. i.e. You only see strength pots, but you are a mage. So you throw the pot in in order to get a proper pot
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 19th July 2013, 06:01 AM
Weekend Hero

Then the next suggestion : why do we not find potions on our quests?

greetz chill.
Old 29th July 2013, 06:30 AM
Mighty Hero

Id put next suggestion having Multiple Toilets. The RNG is too great when it comes to trying to gear up 4 characters when you only have shop access to 1, OR have 3 different Weapon shops (let us shop from each class). If you are a warrior buying a pair of gloves with say, 500 Int on them. First your mage cant use them because they are Warrior gloves. If you toilet them, they can either become a pair of gloves for ANY class, but also the stat can change from 500 int to anything like...500 Luck. Theres no real way to control what your getting, thus making it a pain to make your army great.

Now i cant speak for others, but when my gear is like Mid 650's for single stat's, then i have pieces like 575 just because i have no way of finding upgrades except sheer dumb luck?....thats bad.