Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 30th October 2019, 09:09 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Exclamation Game not funny anymore.......

Now someone TELL me how the f**k the player “Letsrunes” on server w36 can be at leve 137 after 5 DAYS.

You PLAYA (I’m not speaking with moderators, good people) are clearly helping her/him. I’ve done some calculations and this player must have spent a MINIMUM OF 1500 € for mushrooms in the first days.

I don’t believe.

So how many blo***bs she/he did to be overpowered so much?

This game is not funny anymore.
BYE.
Old 30th October 2019, 09:31 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

there are several people that got level 200 before 7 full days in the past few years
Old 30th October 2019, 03:02 PM
Mushroom Collector

well, there is a thread which claims ppl. reaching level 200 in under 4 days, so 137 in 5 is slow I'd say.
Old 30th October 2019, 05:27 PM
Mighty Hero

You've been probably playing the wrong games, the truly "free-to-play" games. This has been a constant for 2, maybe 3 years?

I know other games where people spend ~3000 euros in two weeks, so yeah. It's sad, and not fun to play against people like those, but it happens.
Old 30th October 2019, 11:15 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

These are legit players. I know such a high level in such a short time looks suspicous, but it is definitely possible. It's all about strategy, a good guild, team work and spending a lot of money on mushrooms to quickly clear as many dungeon floors as possible.

If the chance of defeating a certain monster is only 1% for example, they go for it...

Players have different goals and preferences. Some prefer long-time accounts whereas others want to reach the highest level possible in 1 month, then quit or complete other challenges and tasks. There is a handful of players who spend an insane amount of money within days, just like Apollo has pointed out.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 30th October 2019, 11:21 PM
Weekend Hero

Also I must mention that u can earn mushrooms playing other games
Old 1st November 2019, 01:13 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Back when I started playing it was impossible. but with all the updates it is very possible. I bet BMW, myself a some older hardcore players could blow past 200 no time flat it is knowing how the game works and having the shrooms to push those limits to max your level. but with that you tend to lose out on power in the mid race. where those who took it a little slower will be more powerful then you when you were at that level they earned more gold getting to that level. if playing the long game it is good to go slower in parts of the game.
Old 1st November 2019, 10:46 AM
Adventurer

Well I think we should all be grateful to ppl willing to spend lots of money on the game, after all, it's they who keep it going for all those of us who spend only a little or none at all
Old 1st November 2019, 12:16 PM
Adventurer

If you dont believe that players exist that spend 1500€ on this game over just a few days, than you have a problem with your imagination

That would "only" be 54.000 Shrooms. I know for certain that others have spend more in shorter time up to the point where it is hard to even click fast enough to spend so much shrooms in such little time

From what Ive heared Letsrunes is not sponsored by Playa, others were, but that were always streamers that had no glue of the game whatsoever and spend the shrooms for nonsense xD
Old 1st November 2019, 03:02 PM
Mighty Hero

You always have the example of Pantikor who spent +30 000 euros in 2 months