Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 30th March 2014, 04:10 PM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: UK forum

Didn't read the bottom line properly. Anyway, that's a very amazingly terrible idea
Old 31st March 2014, 01:51 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Balance (nerf) scouts before anything else please.
Balance in what way mate? They are stronger than warriors and weaker than mages, just like the other two who have an advantage and a disadvantage.

Which brings me to my next suggestion! Introduce more classes besides the three basic! Warlocks, Paladins, you name it
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 31st March 2014 at 01:53 AM.
Old 31st March 2014, 04:03 PM
Weekend Hero

Yes! We need this! ^^
Old 31st March 2014, 04:05 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Another suggestion: Unique items.

Unique items will have to be: 1) A LOT rarer than epic items, making them very hard to find so as to have a value for a player and a satisfaction feeling, and 2)better than epic (either giving a higher bonus than epic, or simply giving more stat bonuses, i.e. instead of 3 main stats or 5, giving to more stats) which brings me to another suggestion:

More stats factors. An example of this could be "Elemental damage", doing what it says: Adding elemental damage to your attacks. Or "Resilience" stat, which will further boost your defences against critical strikes (or elemental dmg) etc.
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 31st March 2014 at 04:08 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgeKen For This Useful Post:
merlination (1st April 2014), The Balrog (31st March 2014)
Old 31st March 2014, 04:47 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Gilde: NL forum

How about the possibility to create our own potions? Maybe there can be some kind of an alchemist lab where we can grow herbs an brew our own funky potions which are more powerfull and/ or more durable than the ones we can buy at the magic shop.

It would be nice to do not know the recipes ofcourse, so we can find it out ourselves and also blew up the lab a couple of times just for fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KinkyHellsAngel For This Useful Post:
Peyia (31st March 2014), The Balrog (31st March 2014)
Old 31st March 2014, 07:07 PM
Hatchling

For me it would be good to have an auction/market for players who want to either trade(with a small premium added) or to straight out buy another players unwanted equipment.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hammer Beard For This Useful Post:
KinkyHellsAngel (31st March 2014), Peyia (31st March 2014), The Balrog (31st March 2014)
Old 31st March 2014, 07:25 PM
Hatchling

It's a long post, so please bare with it!
1. PvE Arena - here you can fight monsters(once a day) earning gold and exp, while earning different titles like Gladiator or Master of beasts. The titles gain may differ from class to class.
2. Battle Banners - completed by finding the missing pieces(during quests). Once completed will offer small bonuses, maybe different for each class(5-15% block chance for warrior, 5-15% dodge chance for scout, 5-15% more armor for mage etc.)
3. Pets - Each with it's unique aspects and bonuses. A few examples: aiding in PvP battles(+5% critical chance), helpful in quests(more gold, more exp), in dungeons(10% chance to attack an undefeated monster again with no mushroom), more work hours(+1-5 hours) etc. Captured during quests and/or bought from a special shop(some with money, some with mushrooms depending on the quality of the bonuses offered).
4. Battle Master - after a number of consecutive wins in PvP arena the player will receive a small amount of exp for each battle won. The wins must be made against players of equal lvl(or higher) to validate the effect.
5. Crafting items - players can experiment creating weapons and/or armor using different bits of material(found during quests or shops).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LimboWalker88 For This Useful Post:
KinkyHellsAngel (31st March 2014), The Balrog (31st March 2014)
Old 31st March 2014, 07:28 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimboWalker88 View Post
It's a long post, so please bare with it!
1. PvE Arena - here you can fight monsters(once a day) earning gold and exp, while earning different titles like Gladiator or Master of beasts. The titles gain may differ from class to class.
2. Battle Banners - completed by finding the missing pieces(during quests). Once completed will offer small bonuses, maybe different for each class(5-15% block chance for warrior, 5-15% dodge chance for scout, 5-15% more armor for mage etc.)
3. Pets - Each with it's unique aspects and bonuses. A few examples: aiding in PvP battles(+5% critical chance), helpful in quests(more gold, more exp), in dungeons(10% chance to attack an undefeated monster again with no mushroom), more work hours(+1-5 hours) etc. Captured during quests and/or bought from a special shop(some with money, some with mushrooms depending on the quality of the bonuses offered).
4. Battle Master - after a number of consecutive wins in PvP arena the player will receive a small amount of exp for each battle won. The wins must be made against players of equal lvl(or higher) to validate the effect.
5. Crafting items - players can experiment creating weapons and/or armor using different bits of material(found during quests or shops).
1. I like this idea a lot
2. Sounds interesting
3. Also interesting
4. I want this
5. YES
Old 31st March 2014, 09:30 PM
Community Manager

A lot of good ideas so far, thank you. There's still time to post your thoughts. The community feedback I'll send to Playa should be a massive book full of wonderful and exciting ideas.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 31st March 2014, 10:14 PM
Farm Hand

I suggest a player's refuge... like the one playa has established in bloodmoon...

this home would improve as level improves (including special decorations for shroomers)
and could feature

- A note board so you can take notes only you can see
- A chest for extra storage
- Some bonuses like xp or gold
- A function to sleep for 1 - 3 hours to wake up feeling rested and have some buffs like increased stats for 7 hours

You could also name your refuge

Last edited by The Balrog; 31st March 2014 at 10:16 PM.