Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 15th January 2017, 04:44 PM
Mushroom Collector

Post Maximum Gold.

My suggestion is that in high levels, like from level 350 the gold limit in the mission shouldn't be 10.000.000 because in the gold event som mission to me almost reach 25.000.000 gold if there wasn't that limit, and I'm level 380 so imagine the gold that level 430+ players would win.

So, I think that would be so much more beneficial to high level players.

What you think about this suggestion?

Please comment.
Old 15th January 2017, 06:11 PM
Epic Hero

No need for that.
Just pic short missions.
Don´t forget that high level players already have the benefits of stat cost being caped at 10 milion gold. That´s why missions are also capped at 10 milions.
Old 16th January 2017, 10:36 AM
Weekend Hero

U have gold limit...max gold u can have is 999mil...and 10m sound normal...but 25m?we dont need for that...
Old 16th January 2017, 10:38 AM
Weekend Hero

But always playa can add golds mine in fortress...that can be helpfull for all players...
Old 16th January 2017, 04:46 PM
Greenhorn

I don't thing this is good idea. Make it old way... As say Borb, choose short quests, and problem solved.
Old 17th January 2017, 03:45 PM
Hero

At high lvls even with short quests we lose potencial gold. sometimes there are no short quests and red missions are useless. in my case short has to be 2.5...if i chose 5 minutes i already lose 10M 7.5 20M 10 30M

Last edited by dfps; 17th January 2017 at 03:49 PM.
Old 18th January 2017, 01:37 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfps View Post
At high lvls even with short quests we lose potencial gold. sometimes there are no short quests and red missions are useless. in my case short has to be 2.5...if i chose 5 minutes i already lose 10M 7.5 20M 10 30M
since you obviously are high enough level, can you suggest at which level it becomes best to switch to gold quests instead of XP? I guess I'm nearing that point, since I'm at 360 now.
Old 18th January 2017, 11:35 PM
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post
since you obviously are high enough level, can you suggest at which level it becomes best to switch to gold quests instead of XP? I guess I'm nearing that point, since I'm at 360 now.
Im still in xp quests, but a good lvl would be 393 because after that lvl(or maybe is after 400) , everytime you lvl up, your xp in quests academy and arena keeps going down. Im wining only 1M xp per 2.5 minutes at lvl 431. I think at lvl 400 i was wining almost 1.5 to 2 M
Old 19th January 2017, 01:50 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Switching or not switching is up to the player. me I am lvl 431 and still going for exp and I am the top player on that server. I can say from experience that at least for me going for exp over gold and battling gold players I was beating them in arena when I was abt 25 lvls lower then them and winning abt 50-60% of the time and by the time I was 10 lvls higher then them I was winning over 90% of the time.
Old 19th January 2017, 11:05 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Switching or not switching is up to the player. me I am lvl 431 and still going for exp and I am the top player on that server. I can say from experience that at least for me going for exp over gold and battling gold players I was beating them in arena when I was abt 25 lvls lower then them and winning abt 50-60% of the time and by the time I was 10 lvls higher then them I was winning over 90% of the time.
I have always opted for XP until now (as said before, I'm 360 - I did sway to the gold side around 350 to try it out ), however what I am currently seeing as a Mage is that my level ups are increasingly inconsequential.

When I level up I get about 40k life ( with Con pot, and PoEL and about 13k Con total after potions and pets ), and some limited decrease in incoming crit chance - nothing more, really. As a warrior, for the same Con, I would be getting about 110k, which actually makes a difference.

Skill ups are important for all, but for a glass cannon (ie the mages) doing burst damage is the difference between lying in a blood puddle and standing victorious over one. Warriors hide behind their huge HP pool, thus the need for big levels (plus the skill ups of course).

To cut a long story short - I think that in my level range, skill (thus gold) is becoming increasingly more important than level, and if XP is going down it's all the more reason to push towards that.