Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 25th October 2017, 10:34 AM
Adventurer

Default Pet's PvP System is Terrible

I really hate pets. Their pvp system is the most awful thing in the game. I am really bored from this. I can't stand it anymore. I have 1300 pet level and 600 pet level can beat me everytime. The only advantage I have is earth and light. Others are trash. I fed my pets just for nothing. Because people that doesnt feed their pet can defeat mine everytime.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alvin85 For This Useful Post:
dfps (26th October 2017)
Old 25th October 2017, 12:47 PM

Gilde: UK forum

I hope the incoming update will fix the pet problem. Leander already informed the devs about this issue.

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.

The Following User Says Thank You to Valkyra For This Useful Post:
Alvin85 (25th October 2017)
Old 25th October 2017, 02:26 PM
Adventurer

Thanks for your answer and interest. Then, that would be the most awesome update ever released. Because this issue didn't happen to me once. And It's really frustrating. I lost 180 honor for this. It's too unfair.
Old 25th October 2017, 03:51 PM

I lost 400 x 180 honor... almost ... all we have left is hope something will be done regarding this problem.

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.

Old 25th October 2017, 03:51 PM
Veteran Epic King

I laughed the other day ...

I have all 100 pets (next best is 97, top 50 avg 93)
Each category is above 1300
In each category, 9th pet and above are 100

I lost 4 times in 1 day to Light avg 700

I'm not worried about honor as I'm 10,000 above next best

But it's hilarious how broken it is
Old 25th October 2017, 04:01 PM
Adventurer

I was 5000 above the next best too. It's 2000 now...
Old 25th October 2017, 04:56 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

I totally agree the pet battle need a fix soon. Not only Im losing to those who are 600 levels (or more) lower than me, but also to those who has less pets than me for the same category (20 pets can lost to 19?). Looking forward for a patch in the new update. If possible, increase the toilet aura together
Old 25th October 2017, 05:02 PM
Community Manager

The upcoming update doesn't change pets PvP, sorry. It is not about the total level...someone might have a total of 900 whereas the opponent has only 600 but all fights come down to the strongest pets.

If both players have level 100-pets, everything is random. It does not matter how pets 1-17 fight as the outcome is pretty much determined by pets 17-20.

EDIT It will be slightly changed though. The Gladiator Trainer of the Underworld update boosts the critical hit damage of your character, tower followers and pets...so an upgraded trainer gives you an advantage. It does not fix the issues you have with pets PvP though....it only changes it slightly.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Last edited by Leander; 25th October 2017 at 05:23 PM.
Old 25th October 2017, 06:33 PM
Adventurer

Actually this is the problem. I choose my every battle carefully. But the strongest pet tells the last word. Others are not important. When everyone have their last pet then everyone is equal. Pet level is just a number.

About the update, everyone will increase their gladiator level. So there will be no difference again.

When the pets first released, i made so many researches in here or in another website. And I reached the first rank. I fed my pets and did my 5 battles everyday. But now, people that didn't do anything can defeat me. They can even steal my rank soon. When this happens i might lost my interest about pets.

The second guy is chasing me in pet ranks and he is about to catch me. Only 2000 honors remained between us. It was 5000 before.
Old 25th October 2017, 06:41 PM
Community Manager

I fully understand you! Pets were more tactical and interesting at launch. Hopefully, they will get a fix some day.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Alvin85 (25th October 2017)