Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 2nd April 2018, 07:02 PM
Hatchling

Default Stat points distribution

1S INT Arleg. On 28th March i have noticed the lowering of Constitution points after day server restart . Before restart it was 14+K and at once after restart it have become 13950. The potions Str+Luck+Const were working as before and as after it have happened. I asked my teammates about this - nobody have noticed this. Then i asked them to look our replay from morning fight and there everybody could check what i said - they said yes, its strange but no idea. And yesterday i have noticed that items don't add all Constitution points wich they have. My items must add the same value of Constitution as value of Luck. I took off all the things that add Luck and Constitution, left only a shield with +pt to all stats - it adds 471 pt to all pt but Constitution gets only 271 pt. Also i was watching stats of other player. For example nearest tank in our guild Last007 has 8656 Constitution points and the same 8656 of Luck its ok, so equally should be with my stats - but his Dex and Int are different! And and this difference is about difference in my stats of Luck and Const. And there are many such cases. What is it?

Last edited by Arleg; 2nd April 2018 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Adding screenshot
Old 2nd April 2018, 07:45 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

A lot of players lost attribute points. I am waiting for the official reply if this is due to a changed calculation (pet bonus) or a bug.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 2nd April 2018, 08:11 PM
Hatchling

I do not know why there was a pt lowering, maybe something more. But here i noticed exactly equipment, not pets or bonuses. And i have both 19 pets of Fire and Shadow. One of our top deamons ZOHAN4FUN has 12051 Const and 13355 Luck - difference 1304 pt, only equipment . Enother our top deamon, same class, Pupik has equal pts Const and Luck and other stats also ok. Both of them are using only grey stones (Yeti Slobber) so it's easy to check.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arleg For This Useful Post:
Kuba311 (2nd April 2018)
Old 2nd April 2018, 08:20 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Thanks, we will look into it.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 2nd April 2018, 08:39 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

I have noticed that too.

It is caused (at least partly) by the potion you have. On my main char. (lvl 363 warrior) my equipment adds 10 003 raw points of constitution, strenght and luck (pet bonuses differ per each atribute) and it displays correctly when I am without potions ... But when I drink a potion, the number of stats given to me by my equipment decreases to approximately 9 900.

If you really want to try this, remove your potion and check the stats again. Or drink an another potion and check the stats before and after you drink it.