Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 1st October 2018, 08:46 AM
Greenhorn

Default About battlemage!

Hey guys! After w27 opened i made a battlemage because it seemed intersting..Now i really have some questions about it:
1.Other mages/battlemages are blocking litterally every single spell of one battlemage?
2.I don't quite understand his damage..Under strength it's just a small number! It's a bug or it must be like this ?

Other tips for this class?

-Have a nice day!!-
Old 1st October 2018, 03:33 PM

Gilde: UK forum

"Battle Mage: an armored Mage with a Warrior weapon. Fireball attack before the actual fight, Opponent loses 33% of Hit Points. Magic shield: 40% Damage Reduction. Armor: 10% Damage Reduction. Repels Fireballs."

As far as i can tell is since the fireball attack happens before the actual fight that means in fights the defending battle mage (or simple mage as i saw in Leander's post) repels the fireball and doesn't lose 33% of Hit Points.
The battle mage is basically a mage that takes advantage of the warrior shield's received damage reduction of 40% and another 10% from armor (50% total) and have the advantage of reducing 33% of the opponent's hit points before the actual fight.

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.

Last edited by Valkyra; 1st October 2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old 1st October 2018, 06:42 PM
Community Manager

The fireball only works against warriors, scouts and assassins. Mages and other battle mages repel the spell.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 1st October 2018, 09:50 PM
Greenhorn

And the second question? About his dmg?..i ask this because i want to compare the warrior hits damage with the battlemage hits to see who is stronger.
Old 1st October 2018, 10:10 PM
Community Manager

Seems this is a display bug. Mouse your mouse over "Damage" to see your actual damage.

Old 2nd October 2018, 05:16 PM
Farm Hand

Does anyone have intel on the fireball damage againts demon portal enemies? Is it still a set partion of the (total?) hp pool? If yes, then I see damage potential in guild portals.
Old 2nd October 2018, 08:06 PM
Community Manager

The fireball takes up to 33% of the opponent's hit points.

Old 3rd October 2018, 12:42 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Hey Leander,
Does the weapon of the battlemage counts twice? And if so, how can the total value of strength showing equipped be more than the total of all items? Is there some hidden thing about the battlemage stats? I could show screenshots but maybe u allready know the answere.
Old 3rd October 2018, 10:01 AM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0rkki View Post
Does anyone have intel on the fireball damage againts demon portal enemies? Is it still a set partion of the (total?) hp pool? If yes, then I see damage potential in guild portals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
The fireball takes up to 33% of the opponent's hit points.
Yes I'm aware. Even without testing I'm sure the fireball will deal way less than the maximum damage againt the portal demons. If the fireball deals even lets say 1% of a demon's (total?) life pool worth of damage that would be insane. A guild full of battlemages would be able to shave off 50% of a demon's life pool with fireballs alone.

So, I suppose the real questions are is the damage purely based on level difference? Or a stat difference? Maybe a HP difference? Current or maximum HP? Maybe there are other factors?

I know there are already players who have fought demon in single and guild portal. I would really like to hear their thoughts on the matter.

Last edited by K0rkki; 3rd October 2018 at 10:02 AM.
Old 3rd October 2018, 03:32 PM
Community Manager

Good question! The fireball deals up to 33% damage in single player battles...but it depends on the opponent's level and hit points. If you are level 50 and the monster is level 40 the monster losts 33% of its hit points.

However, if you attack the Demon's Portal the calculation is different. The monster does not lose 33%. If the level (I am not sure) is higher or the hit points (this is sure), the monster loses up to 33% of YOUR hit points.
Example: you have 999 hit point while the monster has 10,000. The fireball deals up to 33% but of YOUR hit points because yours are lower. 1/3 of your hit points (999) = 333. The monster had 10,000, loses 333 and has a remaining 9,666.

Guild fights are similar. You do not automatically deal 33% damage with your fireball but it depends on levels and hit points. If the opponent has more hit points the fireball deals up to 33% of YOUR hit points damage.
This adjustement is necessary because otherwise a weak battle mage with his tiny fireball would automatically burn 33% of a high-level super hero's hit points.