Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Community Area > Let's play!

Notices

Let's play! Board games, computer games & tabletops

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2nd October 2010, 11:49 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum
Default Nintendo Gamecube

I'm in love with my new Gamecube!

Some weeks ago I bought a Nintendo Gamecube. Yes, I know I'm a few years late but still I decided to buy one now...I'm usually a PC gamer and don't want to buy a PS3 or XBOX360 but the Nintendo franchise is both fun and cute and not available as a PC port.

Of course I could have bought a Wii but the controls aren't that important and the Gamecube is cheaper. Anyway, I am only interested in Mario games.

So far I have:

Mario Sunshine
Smash Bros Melee
Smash Football (=Super Mario Strikers)
Mario Golf
Mario Party 4+5
Mario Kart Double Dash

I still need Mario Power Tennis, Soul Calibur 2 and Mario Superstar Baseball. Baseball is quite expensive though as it was not that popular here and therefore, you have to pay more because of the limited number of sold copies.

Nintendo = cuteness to the max!

Who else loves the characters? Or do you prefer Sega's franchise?

When I was younger (and the SNES and Megadrive/Genesis were released I prefered Sonic but now it's different)...

I love all of my games but Smash Bros. Melee is not that good. It's a great game with many features and a history of Nintendo characters included (trophies) but the gameplay is way too chaotic and fast for me. Speaking of fighting games I prefer Street Fighter 4. Smash Bros. could be fun but the moving and zooming camera is horrible and so is the chaotic action of four players jumping around.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram