Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 21st December 2018, 11:31 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magelie View Post
The old version on Steam hasn't updated properly. New dungeons missing, no pet food storage area (pet food acquired just disappears!), Dr A not working, no doubt various other problems.
Is this going to be fixed? It seems to be working on the remastered version, but I really, really prefer the old one....
Just to say 2.0 on Steam is working now. Thank you for sorting it out!
The Following User Says Thank You to Magelie For This Useful Post:
Leander (21st December 2018)
Old 22nd December 2018, 09:52 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
Considering there are WAY more reasons to need more room in your inventory, I think the Pet Change is absolutely wonderful!
For new servers for sure.

But the thing is, right now, I just have two black gems and 3-4 epics in reserve for daily quest. Storing food or using it was the only decision I was making.

Lets hope they create something in the future that will have impact on inventory management.
Old 22nd December 2018, 11:00 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post

But the thing is, right now, I just have two black gems and 3-4 epics in reserve for daily quest. Storing food or using it was the only decision I was making.

Lets hope they create something in the future that will have impact on inventory management.
Well, my inventory is "full" of tier 2 potions (2-3 for my Main Attribute + Constitution each) in case I run out of the best potions for my attributes. Why? Because I don't buy mushrooms and therefore can not roll in the shop until I get new tier 3 potions.
The mushrooms that I get from the lucky wheel are used for my mount and the potion of eternal life (if it is offered in the shop).
And in case I run out of the potion of eternal life, I also have 1-2 tier 3 potions of another attribute to stand better against my enemies.
So all in all I have 5 - 8 slots filled with potions most of the time.

So for me there is now more room for back-up potions, next to some black gems and maybe 1-2 epics ôô I like that!

Still I get your argument and am not against any interessting ideas for new stuff that I can put in my inventory ;3
Old 22nd December 2018, 05:37 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post

Storing pet food was toughest for me, as I could range from 10 to 18 pet food per day depending on my questing strategy.

Now that I can store pet food in the pet menu, I can optimize my feeding strategy without concern for inventory.
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 22nd December 2018, 06:30 PM
Mushroom Collector

Btw is it intentional that now since the all-in event started, we are getting an insane amount of woods/ stone / souls.

60.000.000 woods per quests (if it drops wood ofc)
20.000.000 stone per quests (same as above)
And like 32.000.000 souls per quests (same as above)

I'm happy and all, seems to be abit overtuned tho, it's more than 10x more what u usually get during forest rarity event.
The Following User Says Thank You to david4244 For This Useful Post:
katastrofeas (22nd December 2018)
Old 22nd December 2018, 06:47 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
Btw is it intentional that now since the all-in event started, we are getting an insane amount of woods/ stone / souls.

60.000.000 woods per quests (if it drops wood ofc)
20.000.000 stone per quests (same as above)
And like 32.000.000 souls per quests (same as above)

I'm happy and all, seems to be abit overtuned tho, it's more than 10x more what u usually get during forest rarity event.
German Forum has a thread dedicated to this, it will be addressed to see if it is on purpose or not.

https://forum.sfgame.de/showthread.php?t=79138
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 22nd December 2018, 09:13 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

I know the post was a few days ago but I don't see a reply from anyone addressing the post. so here is goes. backstab I understand where you are coming from if you have a small guild but if it was a full 50 members before the change 1/2 the guild can leave with no effect.

But the big issue is; is that you said you have a test character on the SAME server that your main toon is on that can get you banned on that server if the powers that be find out which toons they are I highly suggest deleting the test toon and making a new test toon on a different server if you want a test toon.
LapisUlami (22nd December 2018)
Old 22nd December 2018, 11:36 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
I know the post was a few days ago but I don't see a reply from anyone addressing the post. so here is goes. backstab I understand where you are coming from if you have a small guild but if it was a full 50 members before the change 1/2 the guild can leave with no effect.
Well, it is the exact opposite: small guilds benefited a lot more from the update, as they are now (a) fully upgraded to 100% because even 50%/50% stats were doubled by update, and (b) every small guild member got a lot more skill/exp points than large 50 member guild, per capita. Mind you: test toon, which was a sole member of the own guild, now has 500 skill / 500 exp points and does not have any issues with guild ownership. Well-experienced toon (my primary one, guild leader of 50-member guild) now has teeny-tiny 21 skill, 21 exp points, and will face percentage loss in just a few months.
Since Leander declined the request to bump up points of the guild leader (comm-ed via support ticket), I will keep overpowered test toon and will make him a guild leader later on to compensate for the invested money. Given that lvl 30 test toon has also received 5 million gold after update, his stats now equal to lvl 140, and he is well on track to lvl 250 so I can swap those two toons in about a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
But the big issue is; is that you said you have a test character on the SAME server that your main toon is on that can get you banned on that server if the powers that be find out which toons they are I highly suggest deleting the test toon and making a new test toon on a different server if you want a test toon.
Look, I see multi-toon players in literally every guild but top-10 on servers I play at. Without twinks, those servers will be dead empty... Also, I don't really care if I get banned - S&F is just a funny little browser game which I tend to revisit every five years or so. I played at w3 and w7 years ago, and I even played in your guild once on some server So, if I get banned today, I may get back in another 3-5 years, or I will play something else. Not a big deal, really.
Old 23rd December 2018, 04:39 AM
Mighty Hero

Update is very cool and enjoying it. One thing that bothers me some is the loot window pop up. its shrink-enlarge is annoying. Could there be an option to go back to old loot window?

Another minor thing. In underground you could choose opponent, and in past, hit ok many times, and that many fights would play. now have to wait for 1 to finish and then pick opponent again. first method was not very pretty looking, but it very much eased grind. Now ok button goes grey right after the first click - cant do multiple clicks anymore. if that didnt hurt anything, i would like this back, even if that was possible bug, it was very helpful every day...
Old 23rd December 2018, 08:03 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackStab View Post
Look, I see multi-toon players in literally every guild but top-10 on servers I play at. Without twinks, those servers will be dead empty... Also, I don't really care if I get banned - S&F is just a funny little browser game which I tend to revisit every five years or so. I played at w3 and w7 years ago, and I even played in your guild once on some server So, if I get banned today, I may get back in another 3-5 years, or I will play something else. Not a big deal, really.
Just a reminder: playing more than 1 account per server is against the rules! Reported accounts that breach the rules will be locked.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Tilithia (30th December 2018)