Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 23rd April 2017, 08:36 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum
Default New events

We have had the same 4 events for the most part for years with slight changes to them. We need to mix things up some yes I do like the events we have but let add to them and changed them up.

Keep exp and gold events as they with one minor change don't pentalize the other during them. example we get less gold during exp weekends and vise versa.

Epic weekend needs 1 BIG change to it and that is no epics without a gem socket. ppl are spending real money for these epics and shouldn't be finding them without the socket. plenty of ppl have complained about this and have even stopped spending to look for epics cause of this.

Rarities event. Change it back to shroom weekend. Why you ask it will be explained more farther down. also increase the chance to find them.

Ok old events set. now for a couple new ones.

fortress weekend. chance to find resources from quests. but instead of putting in our bursting at the seams backpacks either give it to us in an ingame mail (yes this can be done most other games at least the ones I have played do this). or directly into our storage. there is a 3rd option which it a 20 slot tag made only for fortress resources. Also how about time vouchers. each vouchers removers an hour of construction time and those can be just shown on fortress screen.

blacksmith weekend same as fortress weekend but for fortress resources but here it is needed to have more crystals then we get from using items. Also a chance for vouchers to earn extra dismantling of items and or a free socket upgrade.

Pet event a higher chance for fruit and double the amount of feedings per element each day.

This gives 7 events. how I see the scheduling working out.

EXP
Fortress
Gold
Blacksmith
Exp
Shroom
Gold
Pet
Exp
Epic
Gold

After this point you just keep going with the other events between gold and exp events. As most I think will agree gold and exp events are the most important events

Oh also another option could be to combine fortress and blacksmith events into one
Old 23rd April 2017, 11:01 PM
Hero

Id like more events too, but from those you mentioned i dont think splitting the fortress from the mushroom would be nice and the pet event.
I only say this because, once we have fortress and pets maxed out, those 2 would become useless.
Nevertheless it would be good events for new players.

Blacksmith event and those 2 vouchers are nice ideas.
Old 24th April 2017, 12:04 AM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfps View Post
Id like more events too, but from those you mentioned i dont think splitting the fortress from the mushroom would be nice and the pet event.
I only say this because, once we have fortress and pets maxed out, those 2 would become useless.
Nevertheless it would be good events for new players.

Blacksmith event and those 2 vouchers are nice ideas.
Yeah fortress would be not as likely needed once all buildings are maxed but may need resources for gems or troops as for pets yeah fruit can be a waste but who knows if they expand it the event could help out. But if neither are needed at some point they will help out till that point. plus those event would happen about once every 3 months so not like they would be a pain that often.
Old 24th April 2017, 06:39 AM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Pet event a higher chance for fruit and double the amount of feedings per element each day.
Your inventory will be flooded with food. Which is literally useless after leveling pets from 15 to 20 to level 100.

Also some pets can be found only during events and delaying them is not good
Old 24th April 2017, 09:17 AM
Golden Shroomer

Actually if you read what I said you would have a higher chance not that you would get the more fruit. yeah most ppl would but I also say that you would get double the feedings. so instead of 3 you get 6 during the event.

As for ppl saying that after maxing 15-20 you don't need to feed them anymore well that's just nuts. think about it who is gonna win the player who stops once those ones are maxed or the one that maxes them all I want all my pets maxed if I can get my lower pets to take out more of my opponents pets before my 5 best even get in there that makes it that much easier to win.
Old 25th April 2017, 01:10 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Actually if you read what I said you would have a higher chance not that you would get the more fruit. yeah most ppl would but I also say that you would get double the feedings. so instead of 3 you get 6 during the event.

As for ppl saying that after maxing 15-20 you don't need to feed them anymore well that's just nuts. think about it who is gonna win the player who stops once those ones are maxed or the one that maxes them all I want all my pets maxed if I can get my lower pets to take out more of my opponents pets before my 5 best even get in there that makes it that much easier to win.
Sadly you're wrong bobo. If both people have the last few pets maxed out, it really does not matter at all who has more pets. It's a complete coin toss, depending on the classes and elemental weakness between the last two pets.
For instance: today, my Shadow pets ( last 5 maxxed out, total level 733 ) lost to an opponent's Light pets ( only last 2 pets maxxed out, total level about 450 ). I would love it if it were as you describe it, to keep lower pets relevant.

As for the events, I'm completely with you!!!

Last edited by hexblot; 25th April 2017 at 01:12 PM.
Old 25th April 2017, 10:23 PM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post
Sadly you're wrong bobo. If both people have the last few pets maxed out, it really does not matter at all who has more pets. It's a complete coin toss, depending on the classes and elemental weakness between the last two pets.
For instance: today, my Shadow pets ( last 5 maxxed out, total level 733 ) lost to an opponent's Light pets ( only last 2 pets maxxed out, total level about 450 ). I would love it if it were as you describe it, to keep lower pets relevant.

As for the events, I'm completely with you!!!
same element pets going PVP each have same number of pets say all 20 the and pets 15-20 are maxed out yes having higher lvl pets say 5-14 then the other person yes it does make a difference.

yeah when fighting like you said it doesn't make as much a difference.

Oh btw yeah light gets a bonus in pvp to shadow that is part of the reason you lost.
Old 26th April 2017, 12:39 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
same element pets going PVP each have same number of pets say all 20 the and pets 15-20 are maxed out yes having higher lvl pets say 5-14 then the other person yes it does make a difference.
You might like my other suggestion, which would really boost lower level pets - basically, every time a pet kills an opponent, it gets an additional bonus. Multiple kills = multiple times the bonus.

That way, you get interesting strategies, such as maxing out the 1st pet to severely weaken the opponent's 3rd, etc.
Old 26th April 2017, 05:18 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

7 events are too many. Combining them would be an option like they combined mushrooms and fortress resources.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 27th April 2017, 12:15 AM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
7 events are too many. Combining them would be an option like they combined mushrooms and fortress resources.
not really as the 2 events most ppl want (exp and gold would stil be same time apart as now and the others which are meh are 3 months apart. heck most other games have way more then 7 events and some games have more then 7 events at the same time.